Automatic Victory (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

Omnius -> Automatic Victory (10/13/2014 8:25:05 PM)

Shannon,
Thanks for the heads up on Automatic Victory. I did check the rule and see that all I need to do is capture Taihoku which I'll do in my game's current turn and then it's on to Berlin and Tokyo.

Omnius

paulderynck -> RE: Norway? (10/14/2014 3:34:46 AM)

Norway is a conquest not an alignment, so once conditions are met for the complete conquest of Germany, then whether they hold Norway doesn't matter - they surrender like in real life. And in real life, all the German aligned minors were conquered before Germany was. Could it have come down to Hitler and some SS units holding out in Prague or Bratislava? Maybe.

Omnius -> Good Info (10/15/2014 12:22:05 AM)

paulderynck,
Thanks for telling me the distinction between Norway being a conquest and not an alignment. At least German units there will surrender when Germany surrenders. I'm working on knocking out all of the aligned minors before I force a German surrender but I may force the German surrender even if some of the minors are on life support.

Omnius

analog_relic -> RE: First Impression of 1.215 (10/16/2014 10:57:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tyroneslothrop

quote:

ORIGINAL: bo

Hi Omnius good post. Hope it is working out for you.

No return post comments yet. [;)] Either nobody Has downloaded 1.215, [&:] or they don't know it's there, [>:] or they just don't care, [:(] take your pick.

At 7:25 Friday EST 2014 there was not one person on the MWIF posts, in all the years I have been here I have never seen that. I find it

that kind of scary [sm=mad-1003.gif] but that's just me.

7;45 EST paul just arrived now I feel better [;)] I am not alone [:(]

Bo

There are those of us around for Chris Marinacci's CWIF who have waited almost 20 years for a stable and playable computer WIF and who are content to lurk around for the 6-12 months that it will take for netplay to work stably. After all, what is another year if you waited at least 15? [;)]

+1 The games needs so much work to get to the point where its playable as more than beta sandbox, I am in no hurry to DL updates. Whats another year or two? AR

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI