Game back available on Steam (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> Commander - The Great War

Rue -> Game back available on Steam (10/4/2014 3:28:59 PM)

I've tried 'To End All Wars' and it's been very disappointing. I can't seem to find this game in the Steam catalogue (I only buy games on Steam these days). Is it no longer available?

TheGreatRadish -> RE: Not available on Steam? (10/4/2014 7:35:54 PM)

Yeah, it's gone. Apparently "There was more form filling required than we realized so taking a bit longer to get through than expected". I'm not sure it explains why it was there and then pulled though.

toddtreadway -> RE: Not available on Steam? (10/8/2014 11:51:28 PM)

Have to say that it isn't too cool offering a purchase through Steam, encouraging new players to buy it there, then removing it.

I obviously am a big supporter of Matrix, but this kind of thing is particularly irritating to people I encouraged to buy the game since they buy games almost exclusively on Steam.

I hope it reappears there soon.

And yes, I know it is still on the site and the players won't lose their purchase and they will theoretically be able to get the patches if Matrix sends them to Steam, but it does remove a certain element of support if they are not interested in coming to the Matrix site forums, etc.

IainMcNeil -> RE: Not available on Steam? (10/9/2014 12:10:49 PM)

You seem to think we took it off sale which is completely incorrect. We did not take it off sale and are working to get it back up ASAP. We've been hoping it will appear any day now for some time. Although you cannot buy it currently if you have a steam version or Steam key you can download it and it will update as normal. Support is still handled as any other Steam release so there is no impact on the quality of the service at all.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI