Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II

mdpeyrot -> Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series (11/27/2014 4:34:03 PM)

I've started what I thought was going to be a Let's Play of CW2 but it turned out to be more of a tutorial. There's a bit of stuff at the beginning explaining my philosophy of how I was going to approach the Let's Play that might get a little tedious. If I had realized I was going to end up doing a tutorial series, I would have omitted all that.

I'm certainly no expert, but I'm hoping this might be of some value for new folks trying to get their heads around this game. The pace is pretty slow at first with alot of me yammering on about things and not much action. I pick up the pace as it progresses.

Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2

OldSarge -> RE: Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series (11/28/2014 4:05:45 PM)

Excellent idea! Good job!

kirk23 -> RE: Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series (1/18/2015 10:50:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mdpeyrot

I've started what I thought was going to be a Let's Play of CW2 but it turned out to be more of a tutorial. There's a bit of stuff at the beginning explaining my philosophy of how I was going to approach the Let's Play that might get a little tedious. If I had realized I was going to end up doing a tutorial series, I would have omitted all that.

I'm certainly no expert, but I'm hoping this might be of some value for new folks trying to get their heads around this game. The pace is pretty slow at first with alot of me yammering on about things and not much action. I pick up the pace as it progresses.

Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2

I must thank you, on creating these superb in depth tutorial video's, these video's are very easy to follow and understand, and explain a great many things that are very important in the game.[&o][&o][&o]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI