Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series - 11/27/2014 4:34:03 PM   
mdpeyrot

I've started what I thought was going to be a Let's Play of CW2 but it turned out to be more of a tutorial. There's a bit of stuff at the beginning explaining my philosophy of how I was going to approach the Let's Play that might get a little tedious. If I had realized I was going to end up doing a tutorial series, I would have omitted all that.

I'm certainly no expert, but I'm hoping this might be of some value for new folks trying to get their heads around this game. The pace is pretty slow at first with alot of me yammering on about things and not much action. I pick up the pace as it progresses.

Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2

Post #: 1
RE: Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series - 11/28/2014 4:05:45 PM   
OldSarge

Excellent idea! Good job!

(in reply to mdpeyrot)
Post #: 2
RE: Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series - 1/18/2015 10:50:01 AM   
kirk23

quote:

ORIGINAL: mdpeyrot

I've started what I thought was going to be a Let's Play of CW2 but it turned out to be more of a tutorial. There's a bit of stuff at the beginning explaining my philosophy of how I was going to approach the Let's Play that might get a little tedious. If I had realized I was going to end up doing a tutorial series, I would have omitted all that.

I'm certainly no expert, but I'm hoping this might be of some value for new folks trying to get their heads around this game. The pace is pretty slow at first with alot of me yammering on about things and not much action. I pick up the pace as it progresses.

Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2

I must thank you, on creating these superb in depth tutorial video's, these video's are very easy to follow and understand, and explain a great many things that are very important in the game.

Make it so!

(in reply to mdpeyrot)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Civil War II >> Let's Learn AGEOD Civil War 2 Video Series Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI