(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Wild Bill -> (3/18/2003 10:14:44 AM)

You can say it, Buzzard, if you mean it in a good way :eek: You cannot use it on Wednesday or Sunday. For belligerent ex-wives, unwinnable scenarios, and the mean salesperson who looks down his or her nose at you, it is permissble.

This according to the "Wilder Dictionary of Politically Correct Slander words"

Wild Bill, Author and User of such

Buzzard45 -> (3/18/2003 10:58:37 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wild Bill
[B]You can say it, Buzzard, if you mean it in a good way :eek: You cannot use it on Wednesday or Sunday. For belligerent ex-wives, unwinnable scenarios, and the mean salesperson who looks down his or her nose at you, it is permissble.

This according to the "Wilder Dictionary of Politically Correct Slander words"

Wild Bill, Author and User of such [/B][/QUOTE]

ALL RIGHT!!! :) I got all those.:D

Its monday here. Bit..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ch

BTW Love your work.

Wild Bill -> (3/18/2003 11:30:29 AM)

Well, thank you Buzz! That means a lot to me. Now I'll have new respect for the those low flying black winged creatures the next time I see them.

You gotta admit, though, some of those scenarios of mine are a bi....what day is it? ;)

Wild Bill

Buzzard45 -> You must be confused (3/18/2003 12:05:33 PM)

You must be thinking of those California Condors. I'm a Turkey Vulture on my mother's side and we fly high.:)

You're not worried Lars will be taking away some of your thunder, are you? Nah, there is no substitute for a Wild Bill adventure, silly me.

BTW Lars, its just like Christmas.:D Such pretty presents and a great map.

Hang on Capt. P., its comin' but I gotta learn to speak French. Vous du Batard, attende moi. C'est ne pas la, c'est ici!! Vite! Vite! Vous avez une salle du bain, n'est pas?

How am I doin'? Mon crayon est grande et bleu. (My pencil is big and blue):p

Wild Bill -> (3/18/2003 10:01:51 PM)

A buzzard with a blue "pencil....:confused:

Nah, that makes sense....WB

Buzzard45 -> (3/18/2003 10:19:25 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wild Bill
[B]A buzzard with a blue "pencil....:confused:

Nah, that makes sense....WB [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !!

[SIZE=1]LOL just didn't cut it.[/SIZE] :p

Lars -> (3/29/2003 12:40:03 AM)

Bump...

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI