Still unable to purchase from online store (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Fabs -> Still unable to purchase from online store (4/6/2001 10:54:00 PM)

I am still getting this damned message after filling in my billing details: ERROR: Couldn't contact rating server! Please contact website administrator. GoShip method has not been fully setup. Error message: Couldn't contact rating server! This can't be because of congestion. I have tried and tried at all hours of the day and many times, but I still get this. I'm trying to order from the UK. What should I do? I have nearly exhausted my determination.

Fabs -> (4/7/2001 11:07:00 PM)

It would be nice to receive some sort of a reply.

McGib -> (4/8/2001 1:05:00 AM)

I'm in the same boat as you Fabs. Paul has told me it is a software problem that they are trying to fix. For some reason certain geographical areas can not order. Following is Paul's email to me regarding being unable to order from the online store. "We are currently reconfiguring the Goship application and implementing some new features. I will post when the new version is up."

Alby -> (4/8/2001 1:09:00 AM)

try posting here http://www.matrixgames.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=24 That is the purchasing/shipping problems forum, also they are aware of that error message as others have posted the same thing, They say they are working to correct the problem

Fabs -> (4/8/2001 9:04:00 PM)

Thanks, guys. looks like I'll be going away for Easter without V5 and without having placed an order for MCNA. Ain't life a bitch sometimes? :(

Joaquim -> (4/10/2001 12:58:00 AM)

quote:

Ain't life a bitch sometimes?
Sometimes?!?! :D I'm having the same problem... I'm thinking of faxing my preorder... Joaquim

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI