RE: Excellent Release (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

thewood1 -> RE: Excellent Release (9/10/2015 12:44:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

quote:

ORIGINAL: thewood1

I am struggling running scenarios with LGBs. It seems to crash as soon as you do anything that is carrying them. Should I go back to RC2 or is a fix in the near horizon with a new RC. No issues either way, but have halted building a scenario for now.

Well known and reported numerous times. Fix should be in the next build.

Thanks!

Mike

I know...just wondering on timing on a scenario I am in the middle of building.

Dimitris -> RE: Excellent Release (9/10/2015 6:45:33 AM)

CMANO v1.09 Release Candidate 4 (Build 739)

Download: https://copy.com/CKrdnbYHpjyYeOiT
Mirror: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B205vpZC1pGmR3ZUNVM2Rlk5ejg/view?usp=sharing

Unzip to your existing CMANO installation folder. (Backup your current Command.exe just in case)

IMPORTANT NOTE #1: Because of changes in the way that the program checks for a valid license, if you have not actually installed Command on your current OS (e.g. re-installed the OS after installing Command or copied the entire installation folder from another PC etc.) you may get an "insufficient license" warning when attempting to load a scenario. If this is the case then re-install Command. If the problem persists after a proper installation please contact us immediately through PM/email. Thanks!

IMPORTANT NOTE #2: The new version of the DB3000 included with B737 had a corruption error which was regrettably detected only after release. B739 contains an identically-named copy of the DB (v440) which should function correctly. Saves and scenarios utilizing the problematic version (now marked as "v440 beta") can still be loaded, but we strongly recommend migrating them to the proper v440 included in B739. Please contact us privately for any assistance. Thanks!

Fixed/Added:
-----------------------------
FIXED: [B737] Map lag when zooming in/out at low altitude
FIXED: SALH weapon crash issues (crashes in scenarios with LGBs etc.)
ADDED: Proper optimum-height-of-burst calculation for nuclear weapons against soft targets
ADDED: Semi-transparent background for on-map message log (makes messages easier to read)
FIXED: Right-click while in "add unit" status opens up the "Add Unit" window in addition to panning the map

Kitchens Sink -> Build 739 (9/10/2015 12:37:57 PM)

Sunburn (or other Moderator),

I was building a rather large/complex scenario with the previous version. Can I get a away with a shallow rebuild to 739 DB440 or do I need to do the deep rebuild?

Thanks in advance!

thewood1 -> RE: Excellent Release (9/10/2015 12:54:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dysta

quote:

It depends on the scenario...bigger 1000+ unit ones might not be as smooth as medium-sized ones. My i7 uses all multi-cores, not sure if all of them.

Strange, only 20% of CPU usage I had when try to get its speed as fast as possible, but only in between 30x and 60x.

But of course, just a single ship moving to find out its fuel usage. No other object, no added script, only a clean Earth.

Just ran a smallish scenario (Battle of Latakia) and averaged 8% on all 8 CPUs (4 cores). Ran a large scenario (Operation Bass Drum) and averaged 32%. Built a massive 1500 unit scenario with all sensors on and had it running at 65% average.

Running on an i7 at 3.4GHz and 12 Mb RAM with nVidia graphics. Workload seemed to be distributed across all CPUs and Cores.

ComDev -> RE: Build 739 (9/10/2015 2:08:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kitchens Sink

Sunburn (or other Moderator),

I was building a rather large/complex scenario with the previous version. Can I get a away with a shallow rebuild to 739 DB440 or do I need to do the deep rebuild?

Thanks in advance!

I strongly recommend a deep-rebuild. To retain ammo dump content etc you can export a Scenario Config File and re-apply the custom mods to the scenario after it has been upgraded to the latest db version.

Thanks [:D]

Kitchens Sink -> RE: Build 739 (9/10/2015 2:12:10 PM)

Thanks for the prompt response. I will do as you suggest, as soon as I can get the new files to extract. Extraction runs for 3 mins or so and then "stops responding".

Never had this problem before...it's always something. [:)]

thewood1 -> RE: Build 739 (9/10/2015 2:27:43 PM)

This extraction took a long time. Let it run for 45 minutes at least. I tried it a couple times and it just takes a while.

Kitchens Sink -> RE: Build 739 (9/10/2015 2:36:11 PM)

Ok thewood1, will do. I figured when it got to the "Stopped Responding" stage I was toast, but I will try again and just let it process while I do my work on another computer.

schweggy -> RE: Build 739 (9/10/2015 9:15:31 PM)

Do y'all ever sleep?

Dimitris -> RE: Build 739 (9/11/2015 1:32:38 AM)

CMANO v1.09 Release Candidate 5 (Build 740)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B205vpZC1pGmOUJNTXRldjRwTWs/view?usp=sharing
Mirror: https://copy.com/qWpCqojKGjf3UTpy

Unzip to your existing CMANO installation folder. (Backup your current Command.exe just in case)

IMPORTANT NOTE #1: Because of changes in the way that the program checks for a valid license, if you have not actually installed Command on your current OS (e.g. re-installed the OS after installing Command or copied the entire installation folder from another PC etc.) you may get an "insufficient license" warning when attempting to load a scenario. If this is the case then re-install Command. If the problem persists after a proper installation please contact us immediately through PM/email. Thanks!

Fixed/Added:
-----------------------------
Added: The semi-transparent message log canvas is now optional (Game Options)
Tweak: Major speed boost for all "is in area-x" checks (patrol zones, no-nav zones etc.)
Fixed: Various visual glitches & performance issues on map zoom/pan

thewood1 -> RE: Build 739 (9/11/2015 3:41:08 AM)

This one looks really good and no graphics or performance issues.

Dannyp19 -> RE: Build 739 (9/11/2015 5:30:43 AM)

quote:

This one looks really good and no graphics or performance issues.
[/quote

+1

Been paying attention to this one, B740 is working real good.

Kitchens Sink -> RE: Build 740 (9/11/2015 12:23:56 PM)

Build 740 fixed all of the map zoom/pan issues I was having. Also a major game speed improvement on my computer. Well done!

Dysta -> RE: Build 740 (9/11/2015 1:33:49 PM)

No more strange rendering around Baltic sea when mapping airports, nicely done and thanks!

giantsquid -> RE: Build 740 (9/11/2015 3:10:25 PM)

Great work! Do you think this is going to be the last, official one?

Francesco

bradinggs -> RE: Build 740 (9/11/2015 3:20:34 PM)

So far working well guys, big UI performance boost compared to RC4. Keep up the awesome work!

jun5896 -> RE: Build 740 (9/11/2015 7:19:47 PM)

When I click to make selected Ref Points relative to.. and make a points, It's working. But One point follows on mouse click point.

And When I am editing to name for units, Can't see immediately units naming. It was showed at once on 1.08 version.

ComDev -> RE: Build 740 (9/11/2015 7:56:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: giantsquid

Great work! Do you think this is going to be the last, official one?

Francesco

Thanks for your kind words [8D]

There will probably be one or two more release candidates but RC5 seems good to go. I have ca 10 reports left to investigate which might take a few days. Suspect many of those are user errors or scenario design errors but might be a bug here-or-there as well.

ComDev -> RE: Build 740 (9/11/2015 7:57:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jun5896

When I click to make selected Ref Points relative to.. and make a points, It's working. But One point follows on mouse click point.

And When I am editing to name for units, Can't see immediately units naming. It was showed at once on 1.08 version.

Have tested both of these and works fine here. Can you upload a savegame along with detailed steps to reproduce?

Thanks!

ComDev -> RE: Build 739 (9/11/2015 7:59:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: schweggy
Do y'all ever sleep?

Dimitris doesn't. We suspect he's a cyborg.

jun5896 -> RE: Build 740 (9/11/2015 8:23:36 PM)

quote:

Have tested both of these and works fine here. Can you upload a savegame along with detailed steps to reproduce?

Thanks!

Well.. The former situation is making scenario, I made ASW mission, Thus checked Ref Points and appoint to rotating bearing, Then one ref point moved mouse click point(one of ref point located on group unit)

The latter situation is when I changed aircraft units name in the airfield and ships, That is no change in the unit name. So When I change others, Then modified naming is showing up. 1.08 version didn't happen this problem.

Af1352pasha -> RE: Build 740 (9/12/2015 2:39:53 AM)

nice to see new update. you guys never stop and never rest.

one request if possible please modify SU-34 to have Kh-35 (AS-20) anti-ship missile in her load-out. All source mentioned that possibility.

Thanks again

michaelm75au -> RE: Build 740 (9/12/2015 3:30:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: papa_Hausser

nice to see new update. you guys never stop and never rest.

one request if possible please modify SU-34 to have Kh-35 (AS-20) anti-ship missile in her load-out. All source mentioned that possibility.

Thanks again

You should add this request to the dedicated Database thread on 'Mods and Scenario'.

ComDev -> RE: Build 740 (9/12/2015 3:59:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jun5896

quote:

Thanks!

Well.. The former situation is making scenario, I made ASW mission, Thus checked Ref Points and appoint to rotating bearing, Then one ref point moved mouse click point(one of ref point located on group unit)

The latter situation is when I changed aircraft units name in the airfield and ships, That is no change in the unit name. So When I change others, Then modified naming is showing up. 1.08 version didn't happen this problem.

Thanks, was able to reproduce the latter. It was a refresh issue, the aircraft would be renamed but not displayed. Fixed!

Still not able to reproduce the first one. A more detailed step-by-step description would be great :)

jun5896 -> RE: Build 740 (9/12/2015 4:59:35 AM)

quote:

Thanks, was able to reproduce the latter. It was a refresh issue, the aircraft would be renamed but not displayed. Fixed!

Still not able to reproduce the first one. A more detailed step-by-step description would be great :)

I made selected ref. points relative rotating bearing to ASW mission, So appointed five ref. points for rotating bearing.

If appoint to click a mouse one by one for ref. points making selected relative rotating bearing, Four ref. points remained in place, But one ref. point moved position of last clicked a mouse. I experienced a third percentage of this happening.

deepdive -> RE: Build 740 (9/12/2015 10:35:30 AM)

GREAT!! Thanks alot!

Dimitris -> RE: Build 740 (9/12/2015 11:07:07 AM)

CMANO v1.09 Release Candidate 6 (Build 741)

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B205vpZC1pGmdFVqbmViVnEyVmc/view?usp=sharing

Fixed: [B740] Issue with AAW and Prosecution Zones

HaughtKarl -> RE: Build 740 (9/12/2015 8:05:30 PM)

Hot damn I can't get over how much smoother Command runs with this latest patch. It's like a whole new game!

Mgellis -> RE: Build 740 (9/12/2015 8:51:02 PM)

FYI...whenever I go to the download site, I keep getting the message: "Bandwidth Exceeded/Sorry, this content has run out of bandwidth."

Sigma8510 -> RE: Build 740 (9/12/2015 8:51:25 PM)

Getting a "Bandwidth Exceeded" error when attempting to download 741.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI