The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix

Daniele -> The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/26/2015 10:01:35 AM)

The winter festive seasons is upon us and the Matrix Games Holiday Sale has just begun!

With hundreds of products available and great deals all around, this is the best moment to celebrate.

Just browse on the list below and pick up your favourite game (or games)!

If you want you can download the pdf version here

Amazing titles like Command: Modern Air / Naval Operations, Gary Grigdby’s War in the West, World in Flames (and many more!) are part of this incredible sale!

The sale starts on November 25th until January 10th!

budd -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/26/2015 11:14:51 AM)

Very well presented this year. Looks like the best/biggest sale ever. A couple of suggestions for next year, do some bundles for games. People like bundles[:D]. There's 6 close combat games for instance, do a pick any 3 for $45 DD only or something to that effect. Also categorizing by period in my opinion would be better i.e WW1, WW2, modern, ect. Make game names links in the catalog to redirect you to the store page.

Again, looks like the best sale you guys have put on, hope its successful for you. Happy Holidays to you and yours to everyone at Matrix, have a safe one. Excuse me but even though i have a sh**load of matrix games there are a few that require closer inspection[;)]

Gilmer -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/26/2015 11:26:39 AM)

HEYOOOOOO!!!!! (Ed McMahon). Thanks Matrix! I give thanks for Matrix this year as well as every year along with all the other good things in my life!

IainMcNeil -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/26/2015 11:28:17 AM)

Bundles are in the plans but were not possible with the Bluesnap shopping cart. We'll have our own full shopping cart by early next year and then can start looking in to things like that :)

Zorch -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/26/2015 11:36:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Bundles are in the plans but were not possible with the Bluesnap shopping cart. We'll have our own full shopping cart by early next year and then can start looking in to things like that :)

+1!

budd -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/26/2015 1:45:49 PM)

Distant Universe isn't showing any discount on my store page, regular price.The other game pages i've checked reflected the sale price.

VPaulus -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/26/2015 3:52:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: **budd**

Distant Universe isn't showing any discount on my store page, regular price.The other game pages i've checked reflected the sale price.

It's fixed now.

MI2AZ -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/26/2015 5:56:58 PM)

Is there any way that I can get the Holiday Sale as a pdf or text file so that I can print it out?

I have a hard time working with it the way it is now.

Gilmer -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/27/2015 12:47:33 AM)

Hi VPaulus - Parthian Wars is not showing the $9.99 advertised. If it is not scheduled for a sale price, I'll still buy it, but it does show on the catalog at $9.99.

Daniele -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/27/2015 9:22:59 AM)

Hi all,

I've edited the original announcement adding the pdf version! It is completely downloadable!

VPaulus -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/27/2015 9:29:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MI 2 AZ

Is there any way that I can get the Holiday Sale as a pdf or text file so that I can print it out?

I have a hard time working with it the way it is now.

Sure. We have updated the original post with a download link. [:)]

quote:

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

Hi VPaulus - Parthian Wars is not showing the $9.99 advertised. If it is not scheduled for a sale price, I'll still buy it, but it does show on the catalog at $9.99.

Fixed. [:)]

Daniele -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/27/2015 9:31:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: H Gilmer

Hi, it should be fixed now

pjwheeling -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/27/2015 12:08:46 PM)

I was waiting for the Holiday Sale to pick up Brother Against Brother, and I am frustrated that it is not part of the sale. It has been quite awhile since I have had the resources to order from Matrix, so I was really looking forward to this sale to get Brother Against Brother.

Patrick

IainMcNeil -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/27/2015 1:09:35 PM)

BAB released in April this year. The general rule is things don't go sale if they released this year.

Gilmer -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/27/2015 8:19:17 PM)

Headed to buy Parthian Wars and Hannibal, Terror of Rome. Thanks Matrix!

Max 86 -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/28/2015 2:00:17 AM)

Big thanks for the sale guys. CMANO for $40USD is sweet! Can't thank you enough for that one.

solops -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/29/2015 3:05:14 PM)

This is great! I picked up two games that I would NEVER have otherwise bought. I hope I will play them.....sad, isn't it.

giffin -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/29/2015 9:32:52 PM)

Thought I would try Conflict Of Heroes and bought COH Storm Of Steel 1st the other day on Sale. I guess I should have bought "Conflict Of Heroes Awaking the Bear" to get the $10 off. Now I cant go back and get the $10 off if I buy COH Awaking the Bear now correct?

zakblood -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 6:20:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Punisher007

Thought I would try Conflict Of Heroes and bought COH Storm Of Steel 1st the other day on Sale. I guess I should have bought "Conflict Of Heroes Awaking the Bear" to get the $10 off. Now I cant go back and get the $10 off if I buy COH Awaking the Bear now correct?

you can always ask in support and see if i can be added to your order, but not sure tbh either way, good luck

VPaulus -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 9:07:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Punisher007

I'm sorry but the discount is only for when you have CoH: Awaking the Bear and want to buy the stand alone expansion CoH: Storm Of Steel.

Sensei.Tokugawa -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 11:13:22 AM)

I am trying to buy Flashpoint Campaigns with Germany Reforged addon - in both cases when I try to finalize the transaction the tax is added to the price. I know that Germany Reforged is not included in the discount, but how come that the tax is added to the Flashpoint Campaigns discount price. I mean I thought that the latest company policy is to display the price with the tax included and that was the way it worked when I bought Harpoon CE and CMANO : Northern Inferno before that.

You're sure it works as intended in case of Flashpoint Campaigns? The game is on sale at a discount price of 30 bucks and then another six or seven are added as a tax? Same with Germany Reforged - 20 american dollars plus tax? Moreover it seems that when I am trying to buy both of them together as a single transaction the overall sum reaches about 80 bucks which led me to a conlusion that for a mysterious reason unknown to me it's better to buy both items separately. Now I think there's really an issue and a bug with that last thing.

IainMcNeil -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 11:53:04 AM)

Burroughs do you live in California or Massachusetts? Both of these require us to add the tax unfortunately.

We're checking the cart to see if there is an issue, but it may be best to buy them individually until we have the chance to look in to it. Thanks for letting us know.

Sensei.Tokugawa -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 11:58:02 AM)

Thanks for the prompt reply - nay, I am in Poland, Europe.So am I to assume that the disocount price for Flashpoint Campaigns is 29,99 dollars plus tax and that is the way it is and was going supposed to be?

IainMcNeil -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 12:34:35 PM)

The bug is fixed so try again now and you will see the correct price.

The tax should be included. If not please send us a screenshot to investigate. Thanks again for reporting.

Sensei.Tokugawa -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 1:18:57 PM)

Alright, I have just tried that and the same thing as previously reoccurs. On trying to buy a combo I am getting some 10 dollar tax added, the same situation happens when I try to buy Germany Reforged and Red Storm separately - the additional sum of money added to the initial price as a tax while trying to finalize the tranaction. I have made three different screenshots, but then they were either too large or too inaccurate regarding the detail level so I had to downsize it and am attaching only one which shows the situation in reference to Flashpoint Campaigns - the currency is PLN obviously.A little under 25 % more added as a tax no matter what

MI2AZ -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 3:11:29 PM)

Thanks very much.

Franciscus -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 3:11:57 PM)

As posted in another thread in the general discussions, I live in Portugal and I am also seeing an added 23% tax at checkout. Is this intended ?

If yes, it's quite a punch....[:(]

MI2AZ -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 3:25:33 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Daniele

Hi all,

I've edited the original announcement adding the DELETED BECAUSE OF SOME RULE ABOUT TENTH POST. It is completely downloadable!

I find this pdf version much easier to read and now I should be able to print it out as a check list. Thanks.

IainMcNeil -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 3:47:04 PM)

Try again - we think we've fixed the tax problem.

Franciscus -> RE: The Matrix Holiday Sale is here! (11/30/2015 4:09:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Try again - we think we've fixed the tax problem.

Hi, Iain

I am still seeing added VAT

I opened up a ticket at support and my fellow countryman Paulo is already looking into it.

Regards

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI