[FIXED v1.11] Damn the Torpedos - Nucs authorized? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Northern Inferno

Boltzmann -> [FIXED v1.11] Damn the Torpedos - Nucs authorized? (1/1/2016 11:00:28 PM)

Hello,
I have a question regarding if nucs are authorized as globally in the scenario they are granted but when setting up ASW missions several of the S-2 trackers have B-57s and their doctrine indicated nucs not authorized. Is this by design or a mistake?

Thanks.

ColonelMolerat -> RE: Damn the Torpedos - Nucs authorized? (3/3/2016 1:44:33 AM)

I'm having a problem where the nuke authorisation won't pass down from the side to the mission. It seems sort-of-related, but I wasn't sure if it belonged in this thread or a new one.

Link to thread.

magi -> RE: Damn the Torpedos - Nucs authorized? (3/3/2016 7:41:44 PM)

see menu game..> doctrine & ROE > WRA.... you can dictate how any weapon can be used... or not to be used....

magi -> RE: Damn the Torpedos - Nucs authorized? (3/3/2016 7:42:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Boltzmann

Hello,
I have a question regarding if nucs are authorized as globally in the scenario they are granted but when setting up ASW missions several of the S-2 trackers have B-57s and their doctrine indicated nucs not authorized. Is this by design or a mistake?

Thanks.

i dont know.... it seems that they should be able to be used... check if that weapon in on hold in ROE/WRA....

ComDev -> RE: Damn the Torpedos - Nucs authorized? (3/5/2016 5:19:49 PM)

Fixed v1.11 [8D]

magi -> RE: Damn the Torpedos - Nucs authorized? (3/7/2016 2:14:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: emsoy

Fixed v1.11 [8D]

okidokie.....

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI