RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe >> Scenario Design and Modding

IckieStickie -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (9/9/2019 4:39:36 PM)

Hi,is this Link to mediafire still working as im logged into mediafire account now and im trying to download the file but im getting the "something apears to be missing"message?is anyone else also seeing/getting this? or is this a now dead link

Hairog -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (9/10/2019 12:30:59 AM)

I changed all links to Google Drive. Click on any HERE and it should work.

Wik -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (9/13/2019 10:00:13 AM)

Why cant I post a link, damm I used to long time making links and stuff.... lame forum

Cataphract88 -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (9/13/2019 11:47:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wik

Why cant I post a link, damm I used to long time making links and stuff.... lame forum

I think you have to a few more posts before you can do this. [sm=terms.gif]

Hairog -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (9/14/2019 10:27:17 PM)

It's a mod. One of the best map mods there is.

Simulacra53 -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (12/14/2019 6:22:57 AM)

Welk, at the end of 2019 e need a reminder that the excellent IronX mod would not have been as nice without the solid foundation of your original map mod.

All three SC3 games I only play with your map.

Together with IronX / Andrew you elevate this series to an ever higher level.
...the caveat, I compare all games with your work now.

You’ve raised the standard!

[&o]

Hairog -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (1/5/2020 2:35:44 AM)

I concure. Great addition to the war gaming community. I can't imagine all the time and work you, Sipres, IronX and all the other modders have put into these mods. Thank you!

I personally am having a great time modding your mods.

davilsanne -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (3/5/2020 1:44:01 PM)

Thank you very much for sharing, I love you, everyone is great. I have downloaded my favorite Mod app at Apkmouse

zakblood -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (3/5/2020 3:09:10 PM)

spammer, reported and like the junk thats posted, account and member and posts will be removed asap

Wik -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (3/29/2020 6:35:35 AM)

Something is wrong with the download link? Do any have a new download link? Or maybe a link to a similar map mod? :) thanks

Hairog -> RE: Board game mod ( ready to use + New upload to simplify install) (3/30/2020 2:45:48 AM)

Hummmm... It works for me.

Give it another try.

Wik -> RE: Board game mod (3/30/2020 3:13:57 PM)

Something appears to be missing…

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire. Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Batavian -> RE: Board game mod (3/30/2020 9:08:14 PM)

The download link is working fine for me.

Great mod. This is all I use when playing any of the scenarios.

dhucul2011 -> RE: Board game mod (5/1/2020 9:08:39 PM)

Looks fantastic but I see a few hexes that have terrain that says "not implemented" in red?

Batavian1 -> RE: Board game mod (12/12/2020 3:24:21 AM)

Does anyone know if this mod will work with World at War?

Hairog -> RE: Board game mod (2/11/2021 6:52:44 AM)

Iron Cross mod uses Welk's map mod slightly modded.

It's in a SCWW post here...

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4584600&mpage=1&key=

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI