RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series >> Mods and Scenarios

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (8/5/2017 2:13:43 AM)

Ok, fixed

Twotribes -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (8/13/2017 12:37:42 AM)

PZIIIN does not show on unit construction list.

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (8/14/2017 9:22:10 PM)

Ok, Twotribes, I will check it.

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (9/14/2017 11:59:23 PM)

An emergency fix was created for issues with ships (and some aircraft) using raw instead of oil.

Twotribes -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (9/15/2017 2:44:04 AM)

Soviet Super Battleship is given USA not Soviet as owner so does not appear for Soviets. Latest edition.

Twotribes -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (9/15/2017 9:20:51 PM)

Lagg3-N the naval version of the fighter has a weight of 101.

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (10/22/2017 4:25:40 PM)

V134 is out. I think I failed to fix the less mistekes pointed by TwoTribes, but I will fix it soon.
v134 reworks fuel aircraft consumption

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (11/7/2017 11:27:19 PM)

I´m doing very few changes in this mod, due to work with GD1938v3, however, I would like to share some ideas on how to improve it.
1-Fortifications are very, very cheap, it´s easy to build fortifications in almost every hex, making the game a slugfest WWI style and denying the ability to maneuver. It´s more obvious in big scenarios built with this mod, like Deep battle 1938
How to fix? Increase both the cost and structural points of fortifications, we are talking about 50km og bunkers!!!
2-Both oil is too scarce, this is more evident in small scenarios, to some extent it will be fixed with the v134, which decreases fuel comsumption for most aircraft
How to fix? Decreased costs for oil/raw again, now the default is 5, while it´s 5x more expensive to make synthetic oil. Maybe raw will be too cheap, but now players will spend lots of raw to build forfifications. Also considering to implement raw spending for the production of synthetic oil
3-More realistic mobilization logistics, with real weights. Trouble is that towed equipment actually weights less for transportation. An artillery tractor able to tow a 10 ton gun, won´t be able to carry 100 men.
How to fix? Not sure, maybe the heavy guns will come with their own prime movers?

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (1/22/2018 11:09:39 PM)

Version 1.37 is out, see the list of changes in the scenario bank

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (2/7/2018 10:43:57 PM)

v1.40 in the scenario bank. We now have three kinds of roads, with better graphics
Btw: Sorry, Ormand, I used one of your graphics but forgot to give you the credits, it will be fixed next version

The roads
-Railroad: cannot be built, created in random maps. We assume there is a major road following each road, but there is only the railroad graphic
-Road: cannot be built and isn´t created in random maps. You can make them in the map editor
-Dirt road: the only one that can be built by your engineers

Twotribes -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (2/7/2018 11:31:47 PM)

Stupid change, I play random and want all the functionality.

Ormand -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (2/8/2018 5:37:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bombur

v1.40 in the scenario bank. We now have three kinds of roads, with better graphics
Btw: Sorry, Ormand, I used one of your graphics but forgot to give you the credits, it will be fixed next version

I think I can forgive you! Good job!

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (2/8/2018 11:15:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

Stupid change, I play random and want all the functionality.

Could you elaberate better the reasons for your unhappiness?
Do you want to be able to build railroads, is that?

Twotribes -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (2/8/2018 5:48:43 PM)

I want the option to build railroads.Sometimes I pick things like limited railroads or no rail roads for the random game In those cases I want the option to build, alos in some games the rail net is lacking and I want the option to connect areas not connected. Would I play with out the ability to make rail road sure on occasion that could be interesting.

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (2/8/2018 7:19:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Twotribes

I want the option to build railroads.Sometimes I pick things like limited railroads or no rail roads for the random game In those cases I want the option to build, alos in some games the rail net is lacking and I want the option to connect areas not connected. Would I play with out the ability to make rail road sure on occasion that could be interesting.

Ok, but remember you can only build one kind of road. I think the ability to build lots of railroads is unrealistic so I decided to allow only dirt road building. You can go to rulevars and set the kind of road your engineers can build to railroad. It´s rule 32, I believe. Very simple edit.

ottogott -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (7/6/2018 1:46:38 AM)

Quick, silly question...how is the base game affected by installing this mod? From what I have read so far, very little... but are any rules altered? How are the graphics different, etc? Maybe I’m missing this info in the scenario bank but I figured I would ask. Thanks in advance.

Bombur -> RE: New version of Bombur mod is out (7/6/2018 10:37:04 PM)

This mod is VERY different from the base game, since you will have custom equipment for each country and production of new SFT´s is set to historical dates (for instance, you will get the KV-1 By Oct-1939). This results in lots of imbalanced, depending on the era you set your game to start. The game also has differents kinds of cities (in random map creation), while combat stats if wildly changed. Nations also change (you have USA/UK/Italy instead of Anglo-Saxon/Arab/Chinese). Each turn has 15 days. The weather system is the same. Factories can produce not only SFT´s but also pp (called R&D) and supplies. However, by installing this mod, you won´t change any aspect of the base game, this mod is only activated when you load it.

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI