Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Daniele -> Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (1/9/2017 12:11:38 PM)

Hi all!

Decisive Campaigns Case Blue has been updated and this new version brings a lot of improvements!

You can download the patch directly from here!

Case Blue v1.08f changelist:

-Big update of the core code base of Case Blue fixing loads of minor issues and glitches
-Added future protection to detect PBEM++ game version incompatibilities; however players with version than v1.07 or lower will have a crash trying to load a game saved with 1.08 or higher. Please don't panic, just update.
-Minimalist Counter option added
-Regime Coloring option for hexes added
-In-game resolution changes added
-Possibility for windowed play added through windows.txt config file
-High Speed graphics option added in prefs tab
-Improved AI calculations and new 'Hybrid AI' resulting from DC3:Barbarossa improvements.
-New variant of Case Blue (full) scenario sporting the Hybrid AI
-New variant of 2nd Kharkov scenario sporting the Hybrid AI
-Soviet airforce will keep having C&C problems throughout the whole scenario in the Case Blue (full) Hybrid AI scenario
-DC:Case Blue owners can now also download and run the Decisive Campaigns : Community Project; go to www.vrdesigns.net for more info
-Quite a number of detailed combat calculation glitches fixed due to extensive testing during DC3:Barbarossa

AndyG1 -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (1/9/2017 10:19:55 PM)

Awesome:)

demyansk -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (1/9/2017 11:25:27 PM)

I just played Kharkov, worked well

steelwarrior -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (1/13/2017 8:43:05 PM)

Great thanks - this - Soviet airforce will keep having C&C problems throughout the whole scenario in the Case Blue (full) Hybrid AI scenario - would be nice for the Trappenjagd scenario as well ;-D

Tejszd -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (1/14/2017 1:51:42 AM)

Thank you!

Rodwonder -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (1/14/2017 11:03:29 PM)

Thanks...

Templer_12 -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (1/19/2017 11:25:25 AM)

You are one of the most dedicated game developers I know!
Just for your continuous updates and patches long after the release, your games are worth every penny.

Thank you [:)]

Hofstadter -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (2/4/2017 11:50:21 AM)

I uninstalled a while to make room. But I got a guy on my channel saying this

"Please help me. your vid is great but fills me with despair at the same time.
I have this great wargame but I made the mistake of downloading the latest version (1.08f2) and it stinks.
The forum claims that the counters have an optional minimalist look and they do except I cannot find the option to turn them back to displaying info.
It totally makes the game unplayable.
Do you know how to change the counters back to displaying full info?
if you help I'll subscribe, promise!"

Any help?

bobarossa -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (2/4/2017 2:11:17 PM)

I just downloaded the patch and tried them. Comes up with normal NATO counters until I select minimalist counters in the Prefs tab. Now the regular display is replaced with the minimalist counters. In my case, just going back into Prefs and deselecting minimalist changes them back to regular counters. Pressing the button on button bar to toggle between regular NATO, figures, and no counters still works too.

Iwbtone -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (11/29/2017 12:07:29 AM)

Any chance to put another download link on your product page download tab, i mean http://ftp..., not in the member's only(ftp://ftp...),it is very difficult for me to download patches successfully in my region(china), very slow speed and easy to fail.

not only this game, so are others. I can understand some beta patches are exclusive for downloading in member page, but not for official patches pls[:(]

spellir74 -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (2/13/2018 5:12:28 PM)

NM

spellir74 -> RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! (2/13/2018 5:16:29 PM)

Hi Daniele, Lancer and Vic et al.

When playing v108f patch TUTORIAL (by activating the tutorial button, not as loaded scenario), player is NOT able to continue with the "strategic transfer" lesson, for the Tutorial won't allow player to 'activate' the 'supply layer'. The red arrow pointing to the supply button is there; the supply button simply is not clickable (it is not 'lit').

One must then close out scenario (top right corner) to get back to main screen (where the scenario buttons are).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI