What's The Status of Command:Live? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: Northern Inferno

MichaelJCuozzo -> What's The Status of Command:Live? (1/27/2017 1:55:49 AM)

Alive? Dead? On hiatus? The scenarios could've been worked up better but the goofy scenario names made it all worthwhile. 'U Brexit, U fix it' LMAO! I'm disappointed that there wasn't an "Operation Ho-Ho-Hokaido" scenario launched over the holidays.

I guess the developers have moved onto working up Command:Professional, only don't they realize a lot of gov't agencies, think tanks and such have already been modifying the platform for years now? Talk about missing the bus! LOL

Rory Noonan -> RE: What's The Status of Command:Live? (1/27/2017 5:41:37 AM)

Is this just a pure troll post?

Feels like it.

Dimitris -> RE: What's The Status of Command:Live? (1/27/2017 6:58:11 AM)

[:)]

[image]http://cdn.history.com/sites/2/2015/06/President-truman_dewey-A.jpeg[/image]

mikmykWS -> RE: What's The Status of Command:Live? (1/27/2017 9:08:20 AM)

In my experience professionals don't post things like that.

Mike

Kitchens Sink -> RE: What's The Status of Command:Live? (1/27/2017 12:00:04 PM)

Well, let's look up the definition:

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement."

Yep, seems to fit.

stilesw -> RE: What's The Status of Command:Live? (1/27/2017 2:20:05 PM)

Bazinga!

[image]local://upfiles/49187/1D8F9BF3E5AB4B85848947283F277A2C.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI