Replay of AI Turn (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII War in Europe

norvandave -> Replay of AI Turn (7/9/2017 10:57:08 PM)

Hubert, I have written about this some time ago. During the long AI turns I go and do other things and then come back to the computer for my turn when the AI is completed. Doing that however means that I miss all of the navel and air attacks that occur during the AI turn, which is a serious disadvantage. It would be REALLY great if I could replay the AI turn so that I could see what I missed. I'm sure many AI players will agree with this request.

I have been with the SC games right from SC1, SC2 and all the modules. Keep up the good work.

-Dave.

nnason -> RE: Replay of AI Turn (7/10/2017 12:23:47 AM)

I completely agree. Code is written since does for multi-player. Should be simple ass.

norvandave -> RE: Replay of AI Turn (7/15/2017 6:18:04 AM)

I am really quite surprised that more people did not agree with this post. What am I missing[&:]

Yogi the Great -> RE: Replay of AI Turn (7/15/2017 11:09:25 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: norvandave

During the long AI turns I go and do other things and then come back to the computer for my turn when the AI is completed. Doing that however means that I miss all of the navel and air attacks that occur during the AI turn, which is a serious disadvantage. It would be REALLY great if I could replay the AI turn so that I could see what I missed. I'm sure many AI players will agree with this request.

-Dave.

Are you saving much time doing other things instead of watching just to come back and replay the AI turn after anyway? [sm=00000622.gif]

Just having a little fun, actually being able to replay AI turns is always a nice feature to have. seeing some of the actual unit movement can be helpful too.

Ason -> RE: Replay of AI Turn (7/15/2017 12:12:37 PM)

If you come back and want to watch it anyway, why not just wait to press "end turn" until you come back and have time to watch it ?
I wouldn't mind the feature but I really don't see why it's important, I think they should focus on more important things.

norvandave -> RE: Replay of AI Turn (7/16/2017 7:44:24 AM)

Some AI turns take 15-20 minutes to play out. That's a lot of sitting. We could have a replay without all of the "thinking" the AI does so we can see what naval surprises happened during the AI turn that would be really useful.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI