RE: Argentina vs. USA: Aurorus (J) vs. Apbarog (A) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

SeethingErmine -> RE: Argentina vs. USA: Aurorus (J) vs. Apbarog (A) (3/23/2018 6:38:28 PM)

Could the Leander and co still be lurking in the area? Or perhaps merely the fear of them is affecting the TF commanders. [:)] I wonder if there was something big backing up the CLs that was never spotted, and is on the move again trying to coordinate with the Marshalls threat.

Really enjoying your AAR, tons of excellent technical gameplay/strategy information. [&o]

adarbrauner -> RE: Argentina vs. USA: Aurorus (J) vs. Apbarog (A) (3/25/2018 9:11:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aurorus

The game is suspended for a short time. Apbarog is hosting a party at his home this weekend for a baseball league draft, and I will be meeting my mother in Cordoba and traveling with her until Tuesday of next week.

And Pesach at the door.

DanSez -> RE: Argentina vs. USA: Aurorus (J) vs. Apbarog (A) (4/29/2018 5:09:23 PM)

Hope the game and the AAR resumes at some point.

[sm=innocent0001.gif]

adarbrauner -> RE: Argentina vs. USA: Aurorus (J) vs. Apbarog (A) (4/29/2018 8:45:21 PM)

More interesting and compelling about Aurorus, what happened to him...

Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI