Problems w/Win 10 and 4k monitor--something different (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

rsallen64 -> Problems w/Win 10 and 4k monitor--something different (11/17/2017 3:32:23 AM)

I've read all the threads on setting the switches, and I have no problems with Windows showing the screen at the resolution I set (3840x2160), which is my desktop resolution, but I am seeing something no one has mentioned before. Although the screen displays everything correctly, and I have set the Windows 10 taskbar to "Automatically hide in desktop mode" so I can switch between the game screen and the other monitor where I display Tracker, Combat Reporter, etc, the screen image always cuts off the production line of icons at the bottom of the base screen. My current switches are: "H:\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -altFont -archive -deepColor -px3840 -py2160 -fixedArt -noFire -SingleCpuOrders -wd -dd_sw" No matter what resolution setting I choose, the production icons are always missing, but I can just barely see the top of them on the very bottom of the screen.

Any suggestions? My monitor is a 29" one.

spence -> RE: Problems w/Win 10 and 4k monitor--something different (11/17/2017 3:59:33 AM)

I had the same problem. When I added a -f switch the production line appeared. Be advised: I have little knowledge of what switches actually do but adding that switch solved the problem with the production line getting cut off on the screen.

InfiniteMonkey -> RE: Problems w/Win 10 and 4k monitor--something different (11/17/2017 4:22:29 AM)

-wd sets it to windowed mode iirc. 3840x2160 resolution is the full 4k display size and 3840x2160 refers to the display area for the game not including the window bar.

Change your setting to

H:\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -altFont -archive -deepColor -pxf3840 -pyf1960 -fixedArt -noFire -SingleCpuOrders -wd -dd_sw

rsallen64 -> RE: Problems w/Win 10 and 4k monitor--something different (11/17/2017 4:38:15 PM)

Thanks for the help. guys. I'll give it a shot!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI