The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Templer_12 -> The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (1/22/2019 12:26:39 PM)

I just want to bring this article to mind, or make sure you noticed it [:)]: The long evolution of the Decisive Campaigns serie

Templer_12 -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (1/22/2019 7:21:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Templer_12

I just want to bring this article to mind, or make sure you noticed it [:)]: The long evolution of the Decisive Campaigns series

Oops, I corrected the link above [:)]

Templer_12 -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (1/22/2019 7:23:41 PM)

Templer_12 -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (1/22/2019 7:24:40 PM)

Gerry4321 -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (2/23/2019 2:44:05 AM)

Will VRDesigns go back to WW II East Front after their current game?

ernieschwitz -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (2/28/2019 7:52:45 PM)

That is anyone's guess. I don't even think that VRDesigns knows if they are.

Vic -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (3/1/2019 10:38:45 AM)

VR has many plans :) but time is always a scarce resource.

I would say there is a very decent chance we will do a WW2 title after SE1. However that will probably move DC to the Western Front once again.

Gerry4321 -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (3/10/2019 10:41:49 PM)

Thanks for the answer Vic.

Octavian -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (10/13/2020 11:07:19 AM)

Hi Vic,

I think I am not the only guy out there desperately waiting for you to come back to the outstanding DC Series, which for me reached itīs so far peak with CB.
If I was to choose, I would love to see a WWII African Campaign with some roleplaying on Monty and Rommel, but not as much as in DC Barbarossa, that never got me sucked in like the first two DC games, that are on my everlasting top ten of gaming experiences of all time.

spellir74 -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (11/10/2020 5:13:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Octavian

Hi Vic,

I think I am not the only guy out there desperately waiting for you to come back to the outstanding DC Series, which for me reached itīs so far peak with CB.
If I was to choose, I would love to see a WWII African Campaign

Ditto.

Michael T -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (11/13/2020 7:52:23 PM)

Yes I vote for North Africa too. But please put some more effort in to an accurate OOB. This is the one area where all the DC games are below par. I don't expect perfection, but gross errors like a Luftwaffe full of 109E's in 1942 is irksome.

Delaware -> RE: The evolution of the outstanding Decisive Campaigns series (12/4/2020 2:18:37 AM)

The Matrix/Slitherine preview stream seen in the General Discussions announced Decisive Campaigns: Operation Ardennes

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI