RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

Zorch -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/11/2019 2:34:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: USSAmerica

quote:

ORIGINAL: rustysi

quote:

And if he had the most unfortunate act of actually dying,

Dude, don't even joke about that.[:(]

Indeed! But, in all fairness, CB has to joke about his opponents dying. The Fates have not been good to him in that regard, and it's a way to pad his victory count like he pads his post count. [:'(]

USS Mike is correct on all counts. I've had three opponents shuffle off this mortal coil in PBEM games. I've had to start putting a clause in my games since then that I consider a mortal/corporeal 'withdrawal' to be tantamount to quitting the game. As us old folks start games that take 5 bleedin' years to play out, expect some to not be able to make it the distance.

Is there a correlation between playing you and 'shuffling off this mortal coil'? If so, could you start a game with a certain person? [:D]

RangerJoe -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/11/2019 2:53:34 PM)

Chickenboy, ever the optimist when selecting an opponent. Maybe he intentionally selects the old timers, and the sick. [;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/11/2019 8:38:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe
Maybe he intentionally selects the old timers, and the sick. [;)]

The thought had crossed my mind...[:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/11/2019 8:40:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch
Is there a correlation between playing you and 'shuffling off this mortal coil'? If so, could you start a game with a certain person? [:D]

For the right price, perhaps. [;)]

Zorch -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/11/2019 8:56:16 PM)

quote:

quote:

For the right price, perhaps. [;)]

A 'poison pen' turn? <insert fiendish laughter>

rustysi -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/12/2019 9:41:32 PM)

You guys are too much. Beat me to all my CB comments. One I still have is that I've begun to consider him the 'kiss of death' and have no desire to play against him.[:)] Seems when he plays for keeps, he means it.[X(]

Oh yeah, and its good to hear that your esteemed opponent is alive and well.[:D]

I breathe a sigh of relief.[8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/12/2019 9:55:28 PM)

quote:

One I still have is that I've begun to consider him the 'kiss of death' and have no desire to play against him.[:)]

C'mon man. You should try it. Maybe you can cheat death-play a game and live to tell the tale*.

*Maybe, but probably not. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 12:18:36 AM)

quote:

quote:

One I still have is that I've begun to consider him the 'kiss of death' and have no desire to play against him.[:)]

C'mon man. You should try it. Maybe you can cheat death-play a game and live to tell the tale*.

Did I survive our match only due to the aid, assistance, and protection of my partner, Steve? [:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 1:07:45 AM)

quote:

Did I survive our match only due to the aid, assistance, and protection of my partner, Steve? [:D]

And the dilutive effect of Mynok. You only got 1/4 LD50. [:D]

Zorch -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 1:18:38 AM)

quote:

quote:

This just in: The Grim Reaper has challenged CB to a game of WitP:AE. House rules to be determined by Beelzebub.
The Vegas bookies are backing CB.

[image]local://upfiles/34241/9D1D31EAF82844D3AFA303606891A134.jpg[/image]

USSAmerica -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 1:38:21 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

This just in: The Grim Reaper has challenged CB to a game of WitP:AE. House rules to be determined by Beelzebub.

[image]local://upfiles/34241/9D1D31EAF82844D3AFA303606891A134.jpg[/image]

My money is on CB. I think old Grim will be eventually done in by bleeding to death from the ears. [:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 3:05:47 AM)

quote:

My money is on CB. I think old Grim will be eventually done in by bleeding to death from the ears. [:D]

[:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 3:07:06 AM)

quote:

"OK Mr. Death. This mortal soul thing. Is that PDU on or off?"

USSAmerica -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 3:22:17 AM)

[:D]

Zorch -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 11:22:57 AM)

quote:

quote:

PDU on, but dead pilots come back 4 weeks later as zombies.

[image]local://upfiles/34241/A60DB2D22C5540A0832185EF16E50CAD.jpg[/image]

GetAssista -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 11:42:15 AM)

quote:

quote:

Umm, what exactly is the downside? [:)]

Zorch -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 1:45:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GetAssista

quote:

quote:

Umm, what exactly is the downside? [:)]

They lose half of all experience but gain a new skill, Zombie Attack (ZS), that causes random attacks on non-zombie friendly forces.

RangerJoe -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 6:45:44 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Umm, what exactly is the downside?

They lose half of all experience but gain a new skill, Zombie Attack (ZS), that causes random attacks on non-zombie friendly forces.

Perfect for the Divine Wind, aka Kamikaze!

Zorch -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/13/2019 6:55:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RangerJoe

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Umm, what exactly is the downside?

Perfect for the Divine Wind, aka Kamikaze!

Zombie Kamikaze (ZK) is a separate skill that cannot be used until The Night of the Living Dead is seen by the pilot.

Zombie AntiAir (ZA) is where the zombie hurls body parts at approaching planes until ammo is exhausted.
Zombie pilots can only be killed by incendiary weapons or George Romero.

Zorch -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/15/2019 6:45:16 PM)

This just in: The Help Wanted section has an ad for an apprentice 'Death Harvester'. Experience not necessary. Full Medical and Dental benefits. BYO Scythe.

[image]local://upfiles/34241/EFA8462344D443B792BE208E170DDC8E.jpg[/image]

Chickenboy -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/15/2019 9:28:54 PM)

Bogus. Most gnarly dude.

rustysi -> RE: THREAD War: Mike & Mike - Mike Solli (J) vs. USS America (A) (8/28/2019 6:35:44 PM)

Where's Solli? The world wonders.[:D]

What news of our MIA?[:)]

Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI