Hawk (Eazy 8) vs. Losqualo (Tiger) 1 on 1 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR

Hawk -> Hawk (Eazy 8) vs. Losqualo (Tiger) 1 on 1 (6/22/2003 12:05:52 AM)

Ok Losqualo
This is SPWAW 7.1
Desert Map
Pick a password and put the file here......
Any questions ...im sure we will find the answers.....;) ;) ;) :D

Losqualo -> (6/22/2003 12:39:18 AM)

After OLt Losqualo had some unexpected mechanical difficulties with his Tiger, he is now ready to leave the shelter. He made a note to take the right key the next time.

Hawk -> And we are OFF!!!!! (6/22/2003 1:42:30 AM)

Ok Mr. Losqualo.... Prepare for the Might of the Eazy 8......:mad: :mad: :D ;) :p

Losqualo -> (6/22/2003 5:06:57 AM)

Hawk, if this is to boring for you, the file is attached at the end. I got carried away a little bit...

"Those poor americans" OLt Losqualo said to himself, looking through the periscopes of the commander's cupola "will they ever learn how to fight?".
The very reason for his concerns was the latest OKW orders he held in his hands. These orders told him to keep his cupola shut, despite the heat in the dessert. Apparently the americans had found out the only way for their Shermans to knock out a Tiger, that marvel of german engineering. That way was to bail out of their tincans and to throw stones at the Tiger's commander until he was unconcious (SP?).

While the tank rumbled through the streets of an oasis OLt Losqualo thougt about his orders. Since he was the youngest Tiger commander in his platoon, he always had to do the boring jobs (Though he had to realize that all other Tigers of his platoon were in maintanence due to technical breakdowns).

His orders told him to find an american tank that got away from the latest ambush, because the enemy tank was suddenly confronted with a Kübelwagen and decided not to take the risk being shot at and to hide himself.

The only markings (besides the white pentagram) was a carrion bird - or was it a hawk? - painted on the turret's sides of the enemy Tommykocher. Why would anyone paint a bird onto a tank when he could have painted a stalking Tiger onto it? He would never understand.

Slowly he reached for the bottle of wine he bought in sicily and had kept away for easy missions like that.

Oh, Err, [I]Easy[/I] , which reminds me of ... Hawk it's your turn.

Hawk -> VERY COOOOOL (6/22/2003 6:13:44 AM)

Losqualo i LOVE IT!!!!!!!:D :D

Once again I smacked my diver in the head......for making [B]Left instead of a Right[/B] :mad: :mad:
Now "We are LOST!!!!"
HQ last reported the Ambush site was supposedto be a "Milk Run" But instead we don't know "Where the HELL we are":( :(

I see a Town up ahead.........will have to go and take a PEEK......:D

Losqualo -> (6/22/2003 6:28:37 AM)

As the houses passed by, OLt Losqualo was so drunk, he began to have visions. Visions of beautyfull girls ... and an enemy who said I love it! Surely he could have talked only about the mighty Tiger tank.
So he took another sip from his bottle and tried to imagine the pale face of the enemy commander when he would see for the first time the eye of the Tiger. After all he ran away from an Kübelwagen...
Perhaps that would explain the silly nickname they gave their own tanks ... Seasy 8 ...:p

Well, since the enemy tried to drive his tank into houses, desperately trying to find a bed to hide under, OLt Losqualo had to realize this would be a longer hunt than he first thought

Hawk -> (6/22/2003 6:37:47 AM)

I tell my Gunner to remind me to tell HQ
about "Installing AC in these DAm TANKS!!!"
Town seems jumpy...alot of the inhabitants are running into their Meager dwellings and locking doors.......I don't like this.....:(
Somthing is up.....just don't know what yet........:confused: :confused:

Losqualo -> (6/22/2003 6:51:33 AM)

As the minutes passed, OLt Losqualo saw the typical pictures, people running home to see that no Sherman would hide under their beds.

Suddenly, his radio operator's voice was heard in his headphone.
"Herr Kommandant, we've just intercepted an enemy radio call. Something about target AC!".

OLt LOsqualo was shaken. What the hell was AC? Some secret weapon? No enemy would ever dare to use a secret weapon against a Tiger! He began to laugh like crazy when he remembered the last "secret weapon", something called M4 Jesster...

Losqualo -> (6/22/2003 7:03:21 AM)

BUMP!

sorry, couldn't resist...

Allways wanted to do [I]that[/I] .:D

M4Jess -> (6/22/2003 7:40:54 AM)

Col.Housley to Hawk....over....over....can you hear me Hawk.....:confused:

If you can hawk...your orders are simple....

[SIZE=4][B]KILL THE BASTARD:mad: [/B] [/SIZE]

Col. Housley out.............................

Losqualo -> (6/22/2003 7:45:38 AM)

The Radio operator was puzzled. Who the hell would be Col. Housley? And why was he suddenly inerrupting? What was wrong with that radio? He despearately turned his radio around and found a sign reading "Made in the USA, like a Sherman". ;)

Hawk -> (6/22/2003 8:04:27 AM)

[QUOTE]
[B]Col.Housley to Hawk....over....over....can you hear me Hawk.....:confused:

If you can hawk...your orders are simple....

[SIZE=4][B]KILL THE BASTARD:mad: [/B] [/SIZE]

Col. Housley out............................. [/B][/QUOTE]

Apon reading the message from Col. Housley ....i now knew that there must be a lone Tiger out there.....:mad:
My men began to sit up straight and be more attentative to the Road...Woods.... Sand dunes......All eyes were on me and "What i was going to do!!!"

LordCucumber -> (6/22/2003 8:06:51 AM)

[QUOTE]"Installing AC in these DAm TANKS!!!"[/QUOTE]

Umm actually.. the M4 came with a nice fan mounted in the turret.. near the hatch.. [SIZE=1]and I'm not kidding![/SIZE]

Losqualo -> The saga continues... (6/22/2003 5:04:23 PM)

OLt Losqualo suddenly woke up. Again the heat and the melodious sound of the Maybach engine had convinced him to sleep. Though the nap lastet only 5 minutes, it felt like 6 hours and was very refreshing.

Alas, his problems were back on his mind again. It was May 45 and he still had to drive through the dessert. And, more important, why had his platoon commander lowered his ARM rating to 30? It certainly wasn't OLt Losqualo's fault that the americans were fleeing whenever they saw a Tiger. Maybe the one he was chasing now wouldn't run away so he finally could paint a second ring to his barrel.

As the tank was now climbing to the top of a hill, OLt Losqualo began to peer through his periscopes. At this very moment something weird happened. On an other hilltop he saw one of the funniest looking vehicles he ever saw in his life. It looked like a Sherman, but it seemed the commander of the Sherman had glued a wooden pole to the front of his turret, maybe to impress some chickens - or chicks.

Suddenly the end of the pole exploded, and in an instant 50 yards to the left of the Tiger another explosion happened. Still chuckling because of the funny scene, OLt Losqualo decided to be on the safe side and ordered his gunner to fire at the Sherman.

That's when the scene changed from funny to hilarious. Friedrich, the gunner, was still laughing so loud that he really couldn't get a grip at his controls. So the turret was swinging from the left to the right and viceversa and the barrel jumped up and down. Surely enough, that shot missed his target. But even that miss was enough for the enemy crew to get hysterical, and so the turret of the Sherman began to make the same movements like the Tiger's, so the Sherman wasn't able to hit something either.

After some shots were exchanged OLt Losqualo suddenly realized that the local inhabitants were gathering around the hill. Since the Sherman was apparently NOT hiding under their beds, they decided to take a look at a soon burning Sherman (The only Shermans they ever saw were driving at full speed to the west).

Since OLt Losqualo was suddenly concerned about the civilians in that what nobody would call a firefight, he decided to fire the smoke dischargers an back up until Friedrich the gunner would calm down.

your turn! :)

Don Doom -> (6/22/2003 6:39:18 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Hawk
[B]Apon reading the message from Col. Housley ....i now knew that there must be a lone Tiger out there.....:mad:
My men began to sit up straight and be more attentative to the Road...Woods.... Sand dunes......All eyes were on me and "What i was going to do!!!" [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm [SIZE=4]Die[/SIZE] come to mind!!:) have a nice death.:)

Hawk -> WOW!!!!!!!!! (6/23/2003 5:11:09 PM)

We just had another Long Range Trade off....:eek: :eek:
Both made it out alive.......:mad:
I drop smoke to regroup.....

P.S. Losqualo popping smoke is perfectly Legal.......
:D :D ;)

Losqualo -> (6/23/2003 8:54:50 PM)

OLt Losqualo was getting nervous, very nervous to tell the truth.
First the trouble with the radio and that Col. Housley and now the gunner went seemingly crazy.

He didn't realize, but his lack in combat experience was taking it's toll. While he was always the best in Ohrdruf, the proving ground where he made his first step with his then brand new Tiger, he hadn't had a firefight against an enemy tank since he arrived in Tunisia 4 years ago.
He hadn't told his platoon commander, but the ring on his barrel was more an accident than an act of bravery. It happend that he came across a sherman that was badly hit after an artillery barrage. The Sherman had lost a track and a twist in his barrel, so that enemy was more or less a sitting duck.
But that lack of experience wasn't his fault. Most of the time his Tiger was in maintanence because of problems with the transmission and the engine.

Surely OLt Losqualo would not admit such things. He was in command of the best tank the world has ever seen and had to fight an american sissy. Suddenly, he heard a voice in his headphones: " Herr Kommandant, the smoke screen is lif...".
OLt Losqualo couldn't understand the rest of the sentence because someone knocked at the side of the turret. "Come in!" he shouted, as he had forgotten that he had to open the cupola from the inside.
"Herr Kommandant, we've been hit!" the radio operator yelled.
Great, just great, OLt Losqualo said to himself, another week in the workshop, and only because this american ***** had to make a scratch in the Tiger's beautyful, handpainted camouflage scheme.

"Fire at will" he shouted in his microphone. But since the smoke screen has lifted, the gunner had already began to laugh again because of that funny vehicle. ´Luckily the first shot had the same result as last time and the Sherman crew went hysterical. Only that this time the Sherman fired a smoke shell to end the fruitless shooting.

The enemy out of sight, OLt Losqualo was shaken. The enemy commander was obviously a hero. An American that defended himself without even thinking about running away had to be a General. Or even more. Surely not a normal Sherman driver.
So he decided that he had to change position to rethink his situation. He ordered his Crew to fire a smoke shell near his new position and slowly moved forward.

Hawk -> Ummmmmmmm
Losqualo
(6/24/2003 5:28:13 PM)

Losqualo i don't have the "Heart" to write a been longggggg story.......so i'll make it quick..........

[SIZE=10]YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

You must remember.........

It's AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL LUCK!!!!:D :D ;) :p

P.S i'll setup our next Round Tonight .....have to go to work......

Losqualo -> (6/24/2003 7:32:11 PM)

The slow movement of OLt Losqualo's Tiger came to a sudden stop. "Oh, no", he thoght, "not again the transmission, that would be the third time this month".
But judging from the crazy laughter of his gunner there *could* be another reason. Surely enough the enemy commander hadn't taken the bait :mad: and was once again shooting at him! Friedrich the gunner tried to shoot back to no avail. Suddenly there was a blinding flash and OLt Losqualo instantly knew what was wrong.
"NOT AGAIN!!, he yelled, "Why can't those damned engineers build engines that do not explode everytime we're in a battle! I'll have to have a short talk with the guy who's in charge of quality control at Henschel".
Climbing from the burning wreck he noticed that the cupola of the enemy tank opened. A small man appeared in the opening, he was unshaved and wore a brown leather cap. The man waved and made some unfriendly remarks about cats and german tanks. OLt Losqualo was embarrassed about an enemy making remarks about the blown up engine. But since there wasn't much he could do, he turned around and went to get another Tiger.

Congrats Hawk! You're pretty clever for a M4 driver ;) .

Losqualo -> Re: Re: Ummmmmmmm Losqualo (6/24/2003 9:26:15 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jim Lindquist
[B]...Wait...find a shadey spot and wait...let him cry about you hiding, and not being able to find him....taunt him and wait some more...[/B][/QUOTE]

Only sissies hide. I'm no sissy. I'm Losqualo.:)

Losqualo -> Re: L? (6/24/2003 9:36:12 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jim Lindquist
[B]Full speed ahead... [/B][/QUOTE]

as full speed as a Tiger gets...:rolleyes: ...without loosing some vital parts.

Hawk -> Good For you Losqualo (6/24/2003 10:32:50 PM)

I'm glad your not paying Attention to one
Jim Lindquist :D :D

And Mr. Lindquist might i remind you that you Won :rolleyes: .....when we were all tied up 2 kills each........So your not [B]That much of an Expert at Killing M4's[/B] :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Losqualo Semi speed AHEAD!!!!!!!
:D ;)

Hawk -> WoW this guy is everywhere like a Gant!!!! (6/25/2003 10:31:21 AM)

Ok Losqualo I picked a nice Summer Map for you......maybe it will remind you of Home.........;)

Losqualo -> (6/25/2003 2:16:44 PM)

Leaving his platoon commander's tent, OLt Losqualo was furious. At first, it seemed all right. He had signed his battle report, stating that his engine blew up and made it impossible to further engage the enemy. From that moment on, it went downhill. A recovery vehicle was sent to get some usable parts of the Tiger and discovered something horrible.
Apparantley the enemy commander had so that . And without , leaving .

(in regard of possible minor audience some of OLt Losqualo's thoughts had to be censored.
In short, the enemy commander had painted a white circle around the hole where the shell hit the Tiger and had written the words "MADE BY THE USA" above it.)

Even OLt Losqualo could understand the unhappyness of his commander, but the words his commander used were still a bit harsh.
Seemingly one feet shorter OLt Losqualo slowly got into a state of rage. If he would ever meet that general with the bird on his tank again, he promised himself, he would show the world what hole an 8,8cm KwK L/56 would punch through a sorry tincan.

Slowly he walked to the plane that would bring him back to Germany...

RobW -> (6/25/2003 2:47:18 PM)

talking of Shermans with added extras - how about 1 loaded with 2 (or maybe 4 not quite sure) 60lb rockets perloined from a Typhoon squadron. If anyone wants proof I can get a picture and an account of how they were used once to take out an 88mm ATG.

Hawk -> I'm Game Rob!!!!! (6/25/2003 5:25:40 PM)

Show meeeeeeeee Pleases!!!

Hawk -> Ding Ding Round 2 (6/25/2003 5:29:04 PM)

After a LONNNNNG Night!!!! of drinking and Celebrating "Our Victory"............(Ihad one Heel of a Hang Over :( )

I get my order From HQ we were moving out to take care of ye another Pesky Tiger Tank who wont give up..........:mad: :mad:
I told my men not to be "Cocky".....now.....that "We should take on these Determined Tigers one tank at a time"

NOW MOVE OUT!!!!!!!!

Losqualo -> Turn 1 (6/25/2003 7:07:04 PM)

Back on german soil, OLt Losqualo already felt better. The fresh air and the warm sun helped him to forget his nightmares in the dessert. Because of his connections to Col. Housley he even got a new Tiger to command.
Right now he was sitting on the roof of the turret and scratched his head. His order told him to seek and destroy an enemy tank. And, you probably guessed it, that particular tank had painted a hawk to it's turret's side.
Since two platoons with the same sign couldn't exist, even not in the american army, it seemed the americans had lost sight of one of their platoons and that platoon was now scattered all over the world.

But no matter who his enemy was, HE, OLt Losqualo, the magnificant, the great, the beautyful, the conquerer of the dessert and of stalingrad (ooops :rolleyes: ), he would now show the world what german steel would do to american sheet metal. Instead of wealding face hardened steel plates together, they even had to cast their tanks! How far behind a nation could be in industrial knowledge! Hah!

(I like insults without a reason ;))

M4Jess -> (6/25/2003 7:57:51 PM)

[IMG]http://www.magiccarpet.com/~cgrafe/Tigers/tigerbg.jpg[/IMG]

[B][SIZE=9]VS.[/SIZE] [/B]

[IMG]http://www.hawkwatch.org/images/Jerry/Golden_head.gif[/IMG]

ohhhh...Ahhhhhhhh

Losqualo -> (6/25/2003 8:02:01 PM)

As I said before, Jess.

I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN YOU TAKE PICTURES OF ME WHILE I'M TAKING A BATH!

clear?;)

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI