RE: Version 3.06 under way (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809

pzgndr -> RE: Version 3.06 under way (11/23/2020 4:53:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pzgndr

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rasputitsa
I have sent copies of the CotD mods to Frank and I am sending out copies to anyone who needs them, just send me an email address so that I can reply with links to the folders.
I had hoped that Matrix would host the files in the Members Area, but nothing came of it.
CHEMKID has left the forum and his email is now inactive, so I have no way of contacting him and I'm not sure what the position would be of using his graphics in the published game, rather than a self install private mod.

I have not heard back from Matrix? The mod files could easily be posted in the Members Area. If not, I would think adding the mod files to a mods folder in v3.06 with full acknowledgement should be acceptable. Frank can discuss with Matrix himself when he gets the update package ready.

Rasputista, I just heard back from Erik Rutins finally. He was catching up on old emails. He should be able to post Chemkid's mods for COTD and PFE, but sometime after Dec 3 push.

Rasputitsa -> RE: Version 3.06 under way (11/23/2020 8:28:28 PM)

Thanks, I will check back later [:)]

Marmadukethe1st -> RE: Version 3.06 under way (12/19/2020 5:04:14 PM)

Frank,

I have been playing your games for literally decades starting with the Civil War and just wanted to say thanks for the hours of enjoyment.

Looking forward to seeing your magic on this game with the patch.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI