Vladivostock under seige (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Strategic Command Series >> Strategic Command WWII: World at War

sapper32 -> Vladivostock under seige (8/5/2019 8:19:49 PM)

Playing PBEM as Allies Barbarossa has started and I get a message asking if I want to expend some of my MPPs to drive away Japanese naval units interdicting supplied to Vladivostock, Japan and USSR are not at war so why is the IJN attacking my ships ????

Hartmann -> RE: Vladivostock under seige (8/5/2019 8:25:00 PM)

I think they're just raiding/blockading the red hexes at the coast in front of Vladivostok - the Japanese are allowed to do that in peace time, though it will push the Soviets into the Allied camp sooner.

taffjones -> RE: Vladivostock under seige (8/5/2019 9:06:54 PM)

They are not attacking your units, but blockading the USA sending supplies to Russia.

If you accept the decision, you don't need to attack the IJN units yourself its automatic. Any IJN units in the red shaded hexes will be damaged.

sapper32 -> RE: Vladivostock under seige (8/6/2019 9:58:44 AM)

Is there a cost in MPPs to the Japanese to interdict supply to Vladivostock ?? I would hope there is

taffjones -> RE: Vladivostock under seige (8/6/2019 12:18:39 PM)

If you chose to attack their units - Yes

Any IJN in the red shaded hexes will get damaged every turn they stay there, so the cost is repairing the units.

Xsillione -> RE: Vladivostock under seige (8/6/2019 2:26:43 PM)

The US can spend 40 per turn to give the SU 80, this can be blockaded by the Japanese by placing a unit in the shaded Vladivostock hexes. If this happens, the SU can spend once 80, to try and protect this route. If the SU pends it once, than in any end turn (both Allied and Axis) the units in the blockading hexes has a chance to get damaged. (Japan lose one or two units, this could be two motorboat if they build them, but still - Since otherwise the US does not spend 40 this is a net loss for the Japanese but very important to starve the SU)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI