RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

Kushan04 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (3/23/2020 3:58:50 AM)

AFAIK, the available categories are set up my the devs. The tags would also be public, so even if I tagged scenarios as being part of the CSP, everyone else can to whether they are officially or not.

Kushan04 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (3/23/2020 7:47:12 PM)

I've updated the first post to reflect today's update to the CSP!

Rob322 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (3/24/2020 3:06:34 AM)

Whoa, what'd I do? I downloaded the pack and placed it in the Community Folder of CMO, running build 1134.2. When I try to pick any scenario I get the following error:

"ERROR: You have (explicitly or implicitly) attempted to load a database that does not exist on the DB folder."

This seems to be happening with all the community scenarios after updating them. The purchased ones are just fine, what did I do?

UPDATE: I figured out what I did, or what I didn't ... I didn't update! Missed that I guess, okay, all is good now!

magi -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (3/24/2020 5:58:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rob322

Whoa, what'd I do? I downloaded the pack and placed it in the Community Folder of CMO, running build 1134.2. When I try to pick any scenario I get the following error:

"ERROR: You have (explicitly or implicitly) attempted to load a database that does not exist on the DB folder."

This seems to be happening with all the community scenarios after updating them. The purchased ones are just fine, what did I do?

UPDATE: I figured out what I did, or what I didn't ... I didn't update! Missed that I guess, okay, all is good now!

i am also having this problem.... so you didnt update what...?

darn... i did the same thing... i thought i had the update... but i guess not.... works good... when you get it right....

boogabooga -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (3/26/2020 12:19:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kushan04

Still no El Dorado? :|

Kushan04 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (3/27/2020 3:18:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: boogabooga

quote:

Still no El Dorado? :|

I promise it'll be in the next update. I ended up remaking it from the ground up in CMO.

Ologotai -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (3/28/2020 5:18:35 PM)

Hi there

I deleted the Community Scenario and then extracted the Community Pack 42 into the folder as usual. However I am getting a "Root Eleent missin" error whenever I try to run one of the scenarios!

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

Andy

Kushan04 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (3/29/2020 8:06:39 PM)

Nevermind, problem solved. Thanks Mikkey for pointing this out to me down below.

mikkey -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (3/29/2020 10:25:24 PM)

Kushan, I think it is caused by the use of CMANO and this problem is solved here

cmanouser1 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (4/5/2020 1:28:25 PM)

Can remove the Uncle Mark tutorials no? Given they're part of base CMO, and the pack is no longer compatible with CMANO.

michaelm75au -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (4/10/2020 2:18:00 AM)

Is it possible to have the scenario attachments included in the CP zip?

Any attachments are included in the zip built for distribution so should be in the new scenario files posted.

It would be a matter of keeping an independent 'attachments' folder for the pack and dropping any new scenario 'attachments' into it. Most file folders will be unique unless a designer uses an existing attachment in which case it may report it as existing (which can be skipped). Then including it when the pack is built.

Note that when a scenario with attachments is loaded, those attachments are moved to the Repo so the originals need to be saved beforehand. These aren't needed during the database updates so it should just be a matter of including the folder in the CP zip.

magi -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (4/23/2020 8:47:16 PM)

there are so many community scenarios now that searching through them is untimely....

i have specific scenario authors that i enjoy their style and that i tend to focus on... and i believe there are others such as myself....
is it possibly a decent idea in that we could add another search category of the authors name... or possibly prefix the scenario tittle with their initials... that way all there work would be together...

mikerohan -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/8/2020 6:21:59 PM)

Hi,

Within the briefing of "Northern Fury 25 Jar Heads on Ice!" there is a reference to a document that list important cargo selections:
"Load tables for the Amphibious ships are included in a separate document."

I am not able to find such document [&:]

I'm also missing several ".pdf's" that used to show the background of the different countries.

Thanks!

Kushan04 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/8/2020 6:30:17 PM)

Nevermind

Gunner98 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/8/2020 6:42:05 PM)

The background documents are now here: http://northernfury.us/blog/post2/

And the Northern Fury background specifically is here: http://northernfury.us/blog/post19/

Not sure where I put the load tables, will check. I think they may have been missed in the last upload

B

mikerohan -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/8/2020 7:32:50 PM)

Great, thanks!

goldfinger35 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/9/2020 8:30:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: magi

there are so many community scenarios now that searching through them is untimely....

i have specific scenario authors that i enjoy their style and that i tend to focus on... and i believe there are others such as myself....
is it possibly a decent idea in that we could add another search category of the authors name... or possibly prefix the scenario tittle with their initials... that way all there work would be together...

+1 for this idea. I am also trying to focus on specific authors and finding scenarios that way can be challenging.

mikerohan -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/9/2020 2:37:40 PM)

Also,

CommunityScenarioPack042\Northern Fury Update Mar 20\1. Northern Fury\Northern Fury 16 - Sub Surge, 1994.scen
and
CommunityScenarioPack042\Northern Fury Update Mar 20\1. Northern Fury\Northern Fury 40 - Tongs, 1994.scen

Seem to be wrong. They have neither description, nor briefing.

Thanks!

Kushan04 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/9/2020 4:55:56 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: goldfinger35

quote:

+1 for this idea. I am also trying to focus on specific authors and finding scenarios that way can be challenging.

Adding a prefix isn't going to happen. A search category in game is up to WS.

I'll include the master spreadsheet of all the scenarios with their authors in the next version. I'll post the current spreadsheet later today, just about to start streaming.

BHughes -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/13/2020 7:33:54 PM)

Hi, Like Andy (post #37), I'm getting the 'Root Element Missing' message. Any fix? I'm running CMNAO.

mikkey -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/13/2020 9:38:57 PM)

BHughes, latest community scenario pack #42 is intended for C:MO only, if you use CMANO, then you must download #41 version. Here is an explanation of your current problem and a link to download #41 scenario pack.

BHughes -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/13/2020 10:38:10 PM)

Solved. BZ. VMT!

Gunner98 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/22/2020 10:35:05 AM)

quote:

Within the briefing of "Northern Fury 25 Jar Heads on Ice!" there is a reference to a document that list important cargo selections: "Load tables for the Amphibious ships are included in a separate document."

mikerohan

Sorry for the delay getting this to you. I'll make sure Kushan has this and several other sets of load tables for the next community pack update.

mikerohan -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/22/2020 12:03:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gunner98

quote:

Within the briefing of "Northern Fury 25 Jar Heads on Ice!" there is a reference to a document that list important cargo selections: "Load tables for the Amphibious ships are included in a separate document."

mikerohan

Sorry for the delay getting this to you. I'll make sure Kushan has this and several other sets of load tables for the next community pack update.

Thanks!!!!!! [:)]

kneecaps -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/28/2020 7:08:52 AM)

Just switching over from CMANO to CMO today and the Community Scenarios give me a database loading error when I try to load them "You have attempted to load a database that does not exist" or similar. Built in scenarios are working. What have I done wrong please? I have what I understand to be the latest pack from here? https://www.warfaresims.com/?page_id=1876

michaelm75au -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/28/2020 7:50:49 AM)

It should tell you what DB it is expecting. You can check to see if that is installed in CMO - under the DB folder.
The latest one is 484 (for db3k) and 485 on the public beta.

kneecaps -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/28/2020 1:07:11 PM)

Thank you, but unfortunately it does not. Maybe I should just update CMO...not done it since I installed it and only just getting around to switching from CMANO to CMO now. :D

[image]local://upfiles/23443/86969EE9A16D4510A3AC72B33E2D6F59.jpg[/image]

Kushan04 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/28/2020 3:18:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kneecaps
Thank you, but unfortunately it does not. Maybe I should just update CMO...not done it since I installed it and only just getting around to switching from CMANO to CMO now. :D

That's why its not working, you need to be updated to at least the latest official patch. Being on one of the current beta patches will also work.

BeirutDude -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (5/31/2020 2:08:42 PM)

Just a suggestion but perhaps there could be a repository of all the DBs so that folks can download them if they find them missing? Maybe on Warfare SIMs?

goldfinger35 -> RE: Community Scenario Pack Updated - 23 New Scenarios! (7/12/2020 7:42:38 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: goldfinger35

quote:

Adding a prefix isn't going to happen. A search category in game is up to WS.

I'll include the master spreadsheet of all the scenarios with their authors in the next version. I'll post the current spreadsheet later today, just about to start streaming.

Kushan, please post the current spreadsheet, if available.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI