RE: v4 bug stomp so far (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> WarPlan

Uxbridge -> RE: v4 bug stomp so far (12/14/2019 5:25:09 AM)

Was there something to be done regarding tech-tree? I always seem to get to 45' values rather early and have a vague recollection of this being mentioned. I can't see any note of it on the list. Patch-wise, this is one of my more wished-for features.

AlvaroSousa -> RE: v4 bug stomp so far (12/14/2019 2:07:01 PM)

It is fixed in the coming patch

Rosseau -> RE: v4 bug stomp so far (12/15/2019 12:20:43 AM)

Good thing is Matrix will not abandon any of these games; and WarPlan is still pretty darn good right now. And, can't believe a TOAW IV patch!

However, some of the complaints lodged above are from long-time supporters of the company. This should be disconcerting to Matrix.

After 15 years of buying on release, and I mean everything, I will not buy another Matrix game until it is 50% off, and all patched and modded up. It is the Steam paradigm.

It will be interesting to see the state they release Panzer Corps 2 in. Releasing this wildly popular game "too early" could really be harmful to one's rep.

Anyway, credit must be (and has been) given to the best stable of devs this industry has ever seen. Al Sousa is the latest in a string of devs you just want to man-hug. [;)]

Journier -> RE: v4 bug stomp so far (12/15/2019 2:50:27 AM)

yea this game really scratches the itch of between WITE and axis and allies? maybe a bad example, but its right in the sweet spot of being able to knock out a game in a couple days if you got the free time and its got great characteristics.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI