DVD Boxed edition (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

Slick91 -> DVD Boxed edition (12/2/2019 6:23:09 PM)

Received the DVD today in the mail. Printed manual and two DVD's appear in good working order...the DVD case itself not so much.

The bubble wrap mailing envelop wasn't enough protection and the bottom edge of the plastic case was broken into pieces.

But I must say that the manual is impressive in its size and scope...nice work!

TheOriginalOverlord -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/2/2019 10:30:56 PM)

Agreed ..got mine (intact) very nice work guys!

DWReese -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/2/2019 10:59:00 PM)

I received mine as well. No need to open it at this point, so I haven't done so. I figure that it's nice to have around if I ever need to do a re-install.

Galahad78 -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/3/2019 6:50:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Slick91

Received the DVD today in the mail. Printed manual and two DVD's appear in good working order...the DVD case itself not so much.

The bubble wrap mailing envelop wasn't enough protection and the bottom edge of the plastic case was broken into pieces.

But I must say that the manual is impressive in its size and scope...nice work!

In my case it was the printed manual, a bit twisted, but no big deal.

IainMcNeil -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/3/2019 8:22:09 AM)

If you have any delivery issues can you contact support. We've tried a range of solutions, fragile stickers, more bubble wrap, etc but the general mail service seems to be pretty rough. We now offer DPD shipping to most destinations which should never damage your package. If we find too many mail parcels are damaged we may need to only offer the DPD courier or warn people about mail and have them decide if they want to take the risk.

Ginetto -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/3/2019 5:04:10 PM)

I had the same experience. The package arrived earlier than I hoped (living in Oman that's pretty good), the discs and manual were intact but their plastic box was scrunched up. I really wonder what the hell they do with those mail bags. Never mind. The game is great, the manual is excellent. I can tape the box back in shape.
Thank you CMO team!

magi -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/3/2019 5:44:08 PM)

each one is made by hand.... and delivered by a Scottish princess that traveled across the great green sea at great peril aboard the royal yacht... so you should have a pot of tea and some butter cookies ready before arrival... as an act of grace and gratitude for such precious attention.....

stilesw -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/3/2019 7:20:38 PM)

Sadly, every nth copy, randomly chosen, is optionally delivered by a nasty Leprechaun who used to work in the "non-quality" control department!

[image]local://upfiles/49187/91801825D8474B02ADD2D346AB4DCAC0.jpg[/image]

Bigfish -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/3/2019 7:34:28 PM)

Yeap - My DVD Case is broken too.

rjm51973 -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/4/2019 11:02:17 PM)

Packing and DVD case is intact on mine, the back few pages of the manual were bent up from the way it was inserted in the case. No big deal, they will straighten out over time.

1nutworld -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/5/2019 9:05:58 PM)

My DVD came the other day. Case was cracked in a few places, but my manual was fully intact. I think I've gotten worse from the Bargain bin at Best Buy or Walmart.

Kinda cool seeing my name with my license code on the product. [:D]

Will_L -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/11/2019 12:44:16 AM)

Mine was delivered yesterday, two days early so that was a pleasant surprise.
What wasn't pleasant was my wife calling me and asking if I'd ordered something because the
exterior paper with the labeling on the bubble wrap was completely destroyed [X(] by the heavy rain we had in NYC.
Wasn't sure what I'd find when I got home... Thankfully the bubble wrap stayed sealed, case was cracked and broken
on the bottom left corner (not a problem) and the manual and dvd's were in mint condition [:)]

kevinkins -> RE: DVD Boxed edition (12/11/2019 1:45:17 AM)

I've come to expect this over the years with computer wargames. They use Hulk Mail carriers all the time.

[image]local://upfiles/20120/79B58B43E96447A08B814F0214F51797.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI