RE: Catfished! A grudge match - Cheesteak (J) v. Aaffins (A) BTS (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> After Action Reports

RADM.Yamaguchi -> RE: Catfished! A grudge match - Cheesteak (J) v. Aaffins (A) BTS (12/11/2020 7:24:12 PM)

Hey Afffins,

good to see you updating this AAR. 16 cruisers? i wish i had 16 cruisers to put together for a bombardment.

the reason you had time to update this is because in your other game you've been absolutely killing me with airpower and i'm trying to figure it out (and i've had on and off again computer issues.)

must be interesting for you with all the fighting in India in this game when we have had none at all in our game.

aaffins -> RE: Catfished! A grudge match - Cheesteak (J) v. Aaffins (A) BTS (12/11/2020 9:36:47 PM)

Hey Yamaguchi,

To be honest, I don't think it's a particularly wise deployment. He's blowing up cargo ships and hammering an empty airfield, but perhaps there's a larger plan I'm not seeing.

The differences are interesting, I think you are wise not to spend many resources in India if you are not fully committed to it.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI