[FIXED] Creeping Death satellite communication while deep (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Command: DLCs >> Command: The Silent Service

cmanouser1 -> [FIXED] Creeping Death satellite communication while deep (3/5/2020 5:14:54 PM)

Hello,

playing Creeping Death, I was receiving satellite data (ship contacts around Hawaii) while being inside the layer around -150 meters, without having executed the communication script. Is that intended?

Rory Noonan -> RE: Creeping Death satellite communication while deep (3/5/2020 7:28:05 PM)

Hi cmanouser1,

No that's not intended. Can you post on the tech support forum with a save file? If you don't have adequate forum permissions to post file attachments feel free to PM me the file--please do still make a tech support post though so we can track the issue properly until resolution [:)]

Randomizer -> RE: Creeping Death satellite communication while deep (3/5/2020 8:27:08 PM)

Cmanouser1 is correct, scenario is can be confirmed. Below is a screenshot of the first event in a new scenario start. Will post a save in Tech Support.

-C

[image]local://upfiles/29576/0DA687E3AA6C45BCB6A40E80EC61B104.jpg[/image]

cmanouser1 -> RE: Creeping Death satellite communication while deep (3/7/2020 10:44:46 PM)

Seems like there is another problem: upon destruction of the target, I was simultaneously presented with the "you need to stay away of sonar contact for 1 hour" message, and the mission completed dialog. I loaded the save in the editor and my torpedo firing had given a 3 minutes old contact to me when the mission ended, so seems like there is a problem.

StellarRat -> RE: Creeping Death satellite communication while deep (9/6/2020 11:18:50 PM)

I reported this same problem (the satellite contacts) a long time ago, but I was unable to replicate it. Maybe with a save they can fix it.

Rory Noonan -> RE: Creeping Death satellite communication while deep (9/6/2020 11:36:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: apache85

Hi cmanouser1,

No that's not intended. Can you post on the tech support forum with a save file? If you don't have adequate forum permissions to post file attachments feel free to PM me the file--please do still make a tech support post though so we can track the issue properly until resolution [:)]

cmanouser1 -> RE: Creeping Death satellite communication while deep (9/7/2020 8:03:10 AM)

quote:

quote:

Hi cmanouser1,

You already corrected that one, the save was provided in the tech support forum [;)]

""• Fixed the sub-comms issue in "The Silent Service" scenario #6 (Creeping Death).""
v1.01.11343 – 11th March 2020

I renamed the thread to FIXED

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI