RE: Top 3 Scenarios for TOAW IV ?!? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> The Operational Art of War IV

rhinobones -> RE: Top 3 Scenarios for TOAW IV ?!? (9/15/2020 2:54:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raver508

One scenario that doesnt feature above but I think is very good is Blitzkreig 50. Its almost perfectly balanced, with a great range of units and options, and a good way to get a sense of how much better than you your opponent really is :)

I’m currently in a PBM game (short version) with the original author of Blitzkrieg 50, we’re testing an updated TOAW IV version. As a person who has enjoyed this scenario, I can make it available to you for your own test game. Would like to include your recommendations in a future release.

Regards, RhinoBones

[image]local://upfiles/5722/A62CC20171C14C9E8AD276104AAC14D9.jpg[/image]

Raver508 -> RE: Top 3 Scenarios for TOAW IV ?!? (9/16/2020 9:04:40 AM)

Hi Rhinobones. Yes I would very much enjoy doing that. In fact I had the idea (obviously in error) that you in fact were the designer!

rhinobones -> RE: Top 3 Scenarios for TOAW IV ?!? (9/16/2020 4:22:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raver508

. . . you in fact were the designer!

Curt is the original designer and he deserves all credit for the scenario. I’ve only made some adjustments. Send me an address where I can mail a large zip file.

Regards

Raver508 -> RE: Top 3 Scenarios for TOAW IV ?!? (9/16/2020 7:08:42 PM)

Sure. jason dot raven at ...... xtra dot co dot nz

marcusm -> RE: Top 3 Scenarios for TOAW IV ?!? (9/22/2020 6:09:55 PM)

Well I have to add the WW3 scenarios by Trey Marshall then. By far the best TOAW scenarios I have played. I never liked
monster scenarios due to TOAW not being able to handle them well in sp. These however worked because they were divided into smaller pieces.

Why these weren't part of the TOAW4 default line up is beyond me. Should have been a no brainer if you ask me :).

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI