(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

PeckingFury -> (8/7/2003 12:27:49 PM)

Ordered mine a couple of days ago from the matrix store, should hopefully get here by the time I go on vacation in the next two weeks. Vacation..aka paint the living room, clean garage, put together entertainment center with no power tools. Cant wait
:mad:

wodin -> (8/7/2003 4:40:01 PM)

I know to well that kind of vacation.

And I also hate having no power tools to do the jobs.

I used to wonder why men at a certain age loving look at power tools and want them for xmas etc. I knew when my time came then that was when I was officially getting on.

My time has come with wife and baby power tools are a must..................however Id still rather have a new wargame and a few miniatures hehe

Wodin

elmo3 -> (8/7/2003 5:16:37 PM)

I make it a point not to have tools of any kind around the house. That way my wife can't find things for me to do with them.

wodin -> (8/7/2003 5:21:00 PM)

Good thinking!

;)

Wodin

soeren -> (8/7/2003 5:26:48 PM)

I bought my game of Korsun Pocket on Monday 5th of August and I am in Munich/Germany. Am I just lucky or do I have an extremly fast dealer ?

U2 -> (8/7/2003 5:28:24 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by soeren
[B]I bought my game of Korsun Pocket on Monday 5th of August and I am in Munich/Germany. Am I just lucky or do I have an extremly fast dealer ? [/B][/QUOTE]

What??? Euro or US version?

Belisarius -> (8/7/2003 5:57:04 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by soeren
[B]I bought my game of Korsun Pocket on Monday 5th of August and I am in Munich/Germany. Am I just lucky or do I have an extremly fast dealer ? [/B][/QUOTE]

Both. :eek: Kudos to your dealer, by a lottery ticket.... ;)

As U2 said, US or Euro version?

Vasquez -> (8/7/2003 6:41:13 PM)

US version ;)

I saw Korsun pocket in "this" games store (schillerstrasse right? ;)) 2 days ago as well. I will buy it next week.

soeren -> (8/7/2003 8:11:25 PM)

[QUOTE]US version[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]I saw Korsun pocket in "this" games store (schillerstrasse right? ) 2 days ago as well. I will buy it next week[/QUOTE]

Yes

riverbravo -> (8/7/2003 10:45:53 PM)

I am heading to Game Stop in Biloxi Ms today to look for KP.I dont know if I will purchase it or not as I was holding out for my birthday.

Any of you local yocals around these fine parts of the country are interested I will post back this evening to let you know if it is on the shelves.

mariovalleemtl -> na na na na ! (8/7/2003 10:59:11 PM)

I just received the game from a US friend via FeDex and I am very please !!!

mario

:)

Sonny -> Re: na na na na ! (8/8/2003 1:33:54 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mario Vallée
[B]I just received the game from a US friend via FeDex and I am very please !!!

mario

:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Good to hear. Does this mean U.S.-Canada relations are on the rise?:D

mariovalleemtl -> !! (8/8/2003 1:39:12 AM)

I love KFC. I also love French wins. That's the canadien paradox...

mv:)

BrubakerII -> Re: !! (8/8/2003 1:54:33 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mario Vallée
[B]I love KFC. [/QUOTE]

I am not sure this is something to be proud of :p

quote:

I also love French wins.

Me too - I clean my teeth in them :D

Brubaker - land of the finest wines...

Vasquez -> (8/9/2003 12:10:52 AM)

I have my copy now. Bought in munich :p for 55,- Euro (around 60$). I hope it was worth the money :)

Black Cat -> (8/9/2003 2:56:15 AM)

My Chips & Bits preorder of KP arrived today.

Belisarius -> Yay (8/11/2003 4:05:25 AM)

Ordered it today for $49. :D

Hopefully it'll arrive somewhere around the end of the week. :p

Belisarius -> (8/22/2003 3:59:13 AM)

I got it! I got it! :D

Got a bit busy today, but have finished the first 5 tutorials. Looks like I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this one!

Spaceman -> (8/22/2003 5:12:23 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Belisarius
[B]I got it! I got it! :D

Got a bit busy today, but have finished the first 5 tutorials. Looks like I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this one! [/B][/QUOTE]

GRR, I think I am the LAST person to get this!!! :mad:
Ordered from Duchet on 8th, it still has not arrived although it arrive there on Monday and apparently everything was sent out Mon and Tue.

Probably the good old British Post Office and Swedish Post Office conspiring there.

(Still, the record is a board wargame ordered from Critical Hit in the US on 14th April. Still no sign! Probably confiscated somewhere in hysteria central under some law on terrorism.)

I can't wait for postie to arrive tomorrow (think positive) so I can get going on this!!!

Space§man

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI