Weather (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Michael T -> Weather (8/24/2020 8:49:57 PM)

I am looking at getting back in to this game.

I recall it was a really good game except for one thing that really annoyed me.
Rain. Too much rain in the high summer months July/August. If I recall correctly it was 25% chance of rain.

So is there a way to edit some parameter to decrease the chances of wet weather?

Vic?

Michael T -> RE: Weather (8/31/2020 2:12:43 AM)

For anyone interested. Vic emailed me. It's easy to edit the weather event. It's event 9. All you do is change the 25 to whatever. I chose 10. The stock rain event of 1 in every 4 turns was just too much mud for my liking in mid summer. Much better for me now.

Thanks Vic.

I would dearly love a version of this system for North Africa. The oil limitations would work so well in North Africa.

Octavian -> RE: Weather (10/13/2020 10:58:23 AM)

I wholeheartedly agree.
A decisive Campaigns with the Afrika Corps and less role-playing than the last stuff from Vic (Barbarossa and Shadow Empires) but more in the lines of DC CB would be nr. 1 on my wishlist., too. Who else is on board?

spellir74 -> RE: Weather (11/10/2020 5:10:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Octavian

I wholeheartedly agree.
A decisive Campaigns with the Afrika Corps and less role-playing than the last stuff from Vic (Barbarossa and Shadow Empires) but more in the lines of DC CB would be nr. 1 on my wishlist., too. Who else is on board?

Me.

Yay 2.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI