RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Tech Support

BBfanboy -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/8/2021 3:45:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pavel01

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

When you force the resolutions you do not have to use the ones that come up on your desktop properties. You should be able to reduce the height while keeping the width you have. It will give some minor distortion (horizontal stretching) of the graphics but not enough to make them unusable.

I may have given the wrong position for the 'f' when forcing the resolution. The other player who commented placed it after the -px/-py. You can try it both ways to see which one succeeds. Be sure to use the hyphen with the switch, not the minus sign on the numeric keyboard area.

Unfortunately, I tried with the 'f' either before or after -px/-py and with various combinations of Resolution like 1360 x 760 OR 1360 x 750 OR 1350 x 750 but they all result in the screen shot that you can see in Post # 26 that I made....

Oh, and I did make sure to use the hyphen which is right next to the 0 (zero) key, to the right of the 0 (zero) key.....

It looks like, for some reasons, it would not accept "forced" Resolutions for my Video Card/Display but only those Resolutions "in steps" indicated... which are :

1366 x 768 (See the images attached in Posts # 14 & 15. I loose the bottom Line for Industry)
1360 x 768 (See the images attached in Posts # 14 & 15. I loose the bottom Line for Industry)
1280 x 768 (Tried this but while the width is smaller, the hight is still too high, I loose info)
1280 x 720 (This one comes as the picture here attached. Loose the last bottom line with Industry)
1024 x 768 (This one comes as the picture here attached. Loose the last bottom line with Industry)

What I do not understand, is why this issue is ONLY with the Window for War in the Pacific: Admiral Edition....

I can resize ANY OTHER Window just fine....
Browsers Window, Applications windows, ANY other Window I can resize as I want.

NOT the Window for War in the Pacific: Admiral Edition.

What gives ? Why is that ?

Also, I am running the "official" Version 1.8.11.26a July 10 2016.

I seem to understand that a 26b "beta" version is available, is it OK to use it ?

Would it help me with my Windowed Mode problem ?

What is different in 26b from 26a ?

The Beta will not help with game display. AFAIK it only differs from the official patch in having a fix to underway replenishment from AEs and AOs which is not available until 1945.

The game was rolled out back when Win 95 and Vista were the current operating systems and the game engine had a pedigree going back long before that (to Uncommon Valor I think). So the hardware of computers and the way the Windows OS handles programs have changed substantially - thus the need for switches.

Win 8 was a bit of a dog as an OS - did not handle a lot of things well. Add to that, laptops are not as responsive to switches as desktop systems are. I think it has to do with the BIOS which in laptops would be minimal because of space/heat/battery considerations, but I am no computer expert.

Anyway, others have complained about difficulty with getting laptops to display what they wanted - but they were usually trying for full screen and solved their problems by going to Windowed mode. Some mentioned changing a few Windows settings that cured some graphics glitches. I don't know what the answer to your problem is, but I am out of ideas. You might try reading the "Slow Performance" thread in the Tech section because it covers a host of user problems and solutions found.

pavel01 -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/8/2021 4:39:34 PM)

quote:

Some mentioned changing a few Windows settings that cured some graphics glitches.

Do you happen to know about how to cure the Graphics glitches ?

The reason for me asking this, is that my issue of wanting the Windowed Mode for WitP, is because I have to always have to go back to the Manual, to this Forum as well as other sources to find informations, tutorials and other stuff while I play the game to learn the ins and outs of it, being such the complex game that it is.

Now, at first I tried it full screen, and it works, I get all fit in my screen, without missing anything at the edges.

The problem starts, though, when I need to "exit" momentarily the game to access the informations from the Manual, Forum etc. either doing ALT + TAB or Windows Key + D , when I get back into the game, I get all these Graphics glitches which make the game totally unplayable.

Now, if I could get rid of these Glitches when I momentarily exit it and get back in, I could play it Full Screen and be finally OK.

Is there a way to fix these Graphics Glitches then ?

BBfanboy -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/8/2021 6:45:25 PM)

quote:

quote:

Some mentioned changing a few Windows settings that cured some graphics glitches.

The reason for me asking this, is that my issue of wanting the Windowed Mode for WitP, is because I have to always have to go back to the Manual, to this Forum as well as other sources to find informations, tutorials and other stuff while I play the game to learn the ins and outs of it, being such the complex game that it is.

Now, at first I tried it full screen, and it works, I get all fit in my screen, without missing anything at the edges.

The problem starts, though, when I need to "exit" momentarily the game to access the informations from the Manual, Forum etc. either doing ALT + TAB or Windows Key + D , when I get back into the game, I get all these Graphics glitches which make the game totally unplayable.

Now, if I could get rid of these Glitches when I momentarily exit it and get back in, I could play it Full Screen and be finally OK.

Is there a way to fix these Graphics Glitches then ?

I don't know. Try the Slow Performance thread in the Tech forum. If there are no ideas there, post your question there since it is a technical one.

Chris21wen -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 6:54:07 AM)

The Beta good. I'd use it. As to wether it makes any difference to your problem .... That's one heck of a border around your game?

Don't know if this will help but here's my line. Copy and paste but change the pixels. Also note it's pointing to the Beta.

"C:\Matrix Games\WitP AE PBEM\Beta2\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -px1600 -py900 -cpu4 -SingleCpuOrders -dd_sw -altFont -multiaudio -deepColor -skipVideo -archive -w

Sardaukar -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 2:20:01 PM)

Mine is (note that I coped exe-file from Beta folder to main and overwrote the one there):

"C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -altFont -cpu2 -multiaudio -dd_sw -SingleCpuOrders -px1366 -py768 -deepColor -skipVideo

Works fine for me in full screen (1366x768). There is Win 10 glitch that if you have e.g. browser open too and not minimized, it'll "show through" and graphic glitches. But that is probably not cause of your problem.

Note that switch has to point to right exe-file too.

pavel01 -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 3:35:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sardaukar

Mine is (note that I coped exe-file from Beta folder to main and overwrote the one there):

"C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -altFont -cpu2 -multiaudio -dd_sw -SingleCpuOrders -px1366 -py768 -deepColor -skipVideo

Works fine for me in full screen (1366x768). There is Win 10 glitch that if you have e.g. browser open too and not minimized, it'll "show through" and graphic glitches. But that is probably not cause of your problem.

Note that switch has to point to right exe-file too.

I am not sure I understand what you are saying....

The Beta Folder you mention about is this ? https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3185062#

If so, you say "(note that I coped exe-file from Beta folder to main and overwrote the one there)"

Yet, the instruction in the beta patch at the Folder that I posted above, say : "This does NOT affect the normal EXE and DLL in the main install directory. You can still use your normal shortcuts to run the official version of the program."

So, I do not understand, the 1126b (beta) patch from that Folder, to my understanding, does not (and I assume, should not) overwrite the 1126a Patch in the game Folder.

If so, why did you say that you copied the exe file from the beta folder to main and overwrite the one there?

I am quite worried to use this "unofficial" 1126b (beta) patch, though, the game is already complicated,and I am worried that, with the changes done to the game by the patch, I might then have serious trouble in following the Manual which refers to the 1126a patch.... as well as the advice which more experienced players give on these Forums...

What do most players who post on these Forums play, the official 1126a Patch Version or the 1126b (beta) Patch Version ?

I tried reading through the list of changes at https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3185062# but I do not understand the game well enough to understand whether these changes are decisively impacting to game play versus the official 1126a Patch Version....

Can anyone knowldged about the 1126b (Beta) patch please summarize them to me and explain whether they are "game changer" or not that much ? Thanks !

Also could you please kindly explain what these Switches which you added to you executable file do ?

-altFont
-cpu2
-multiaudio
-dd_sw
-SingleCpuOrders
-px1366 -py768 (this uses a Windowed Mode resolution of 1366 x 768)
-deepColor
-skipVideo (this skips the Introduction video)

I have a question on the 1366x768 Resolution which you indicate as a switch. I noticed that in your command like there is no '-w'. Isn't it necessary in order to have the Game run in WIndowed Mode ?

Since my Computer indicates this 1366x768 Resolution as the "recommended" one and, yet, it does not work for me (it is a bit too large, both laterally and vertically and I cannot see the very bottom line with the Industry setting when at a Base Hex), I am MUCH surprised to hear that it works for you....

I am using Windows 8.1, what OS are you using ? I wonder if it depends on the Operating system used....

Does the game Window for you show with all of the informations, included those at the lateral and vertical edges ? Including the very bottom line with the Industry settings when at a Base Hex ?

rustysi -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 4:16:17 PM)

quote:

I seem to understand that a 26b "beta" version is available, is it OK to use it ?

Yes, been using it on my Win7 machine.

rustysi -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 4:17:41 PM)

quote:

Would it help me with my Windowed Mode problem ?

No.

rustysi -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 4:19:31 PM)

quote:

AFAIK it only differs from the official patch in having a fix to underway replenishment from AEs and AOs which is not available until 1945.

My understanding as well. Still this is important to the Allies.

rustysi -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 4:25:07 PM)

quote:

Not really...

quote:

...but the proper switches will make the difference. They must be added in the proper local. The command line I believe.

quote:

Also could you please kindly explain what these Switches which you added to you executable file do ?

-altFont
-cpu2
-multiaudio
-dd_sw
-SingleCpuOrders
-px1366 -py768 (this uses a Windowed Mode resolution of 1366 x 768)
-deepColor
-skipVideo (this skips the Introduction video)

The explanations are located in a read me file, or some such.

rustysi -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 4:35:36 PM)

quote:

They're in a file in your WitPAE folder named 'What's new'.

pavel01 -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 5:05:46 PM)

The Readme File mentions these Switches :

Command Line Switches:

There are a number of command line switches that may be useful to players. To use these, Right click to edit the Properties on the “Quick Start” shortcut to the game (located in your Start Menu folder for War in the Pacific: Admiral’s Edition). You’ll want to add these to the end of the “Target” field to get them to work

-dual : Enables better support for processors with more than one core (i.e. Intel Core 2 Duo)
-colorBlind : Support for color blindness
-deepColor : Enables 32 bit color
-altFont : Enables alternate in-game font (Lucida Sans Unicode)
-w : Windowed mode
-wd : Windowed mode, daily autosaves
-ww : Windowed mode, weekly autosaves
-fd : Full screen, daily autosaves
-fw : Full screen, weekly autosaves
-r : Show Roads
-autosave : Daily autosave

It says nothing about these other Switches :

-cpu2
-multiaudio
-dd_sw
-SingleCpuOrders

Any idea of what these other Switches might do ?

Thanks !

Yaab -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 5:27:19 PM)

PerformanceSwitches

(Please note that the old –dual switch has been removed in favor of the below combination of
more configurable switches)

-SingleCpuStart : Starts the game in single CPU mode. Switches to multi CPU mode if
available later. We’ve found this to be useful on some multi-core systems, especially AMD
processors.

-SingleCpuOrders : Starts the game in single CPU mode and stays in single CPU for the orders
phase, switches to multi CPU mode for running the turn, then switches back to single mode for
the next orders phase. We’ve found this to be useful on some multi-core systems, especially
AMD processors. Use this or –SingleCpuStart, not both.
If either of the above are used with one of the -cpu# switches noted below, it will use the
specified CPU, otherwise both of these switches default to the first CPU. If a -cpu# switch and
one of these -Single switches are used, the turns will always be processed in multi-processor
mode.

-cpu# : (cpu1, cpu2, cpu3, cpu4) Switches set the cpu affinity for multi cpu systems. It will do
nothing for single cores and will default to using all cores if a core is designated which is not
there (for example using -cpu3 on a dual core system). We’ve found this to be very useful on
some multi-core systems, especially Intel processors.
If used alone, the -cpu# switches will keep the game running on the CPU specified all the time. If
used with the -SingleCpuStart switch, it will only use that core when starting the game. If used
with the -SingleCpuOrders switch, it will stay in single CPU mode for starting and the orders
phase, but will run in multicore. If one of the SingleCpu switches is used without a -cpu# switch,
it will default to cpu 1 when it is in single core.

-multiaudio : Invokes a fix that changes audio timing for multicore machines.

-dd_sw : Handles DirectDraw via Software. We’ve found this can make a huge difference on
many systems as far as reducing interface lag and making button clicking in-game more
responsive. On a few newer systems this can cause some visual glitches and slow combat
animations though, so give it a try and remove it if it’s not ideal on your system

Dutch_slith -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 5:27:41 PM)

quote:

-cpu2
-multiaudio
-dd_sw
-SingleCpuOrders

-SingleCpuOrders : Starts the game in single CPU mode and stays in single CPU for the
orders phase, switches to multi CPU mode for running the turn, then switches back to single
mode for the next orders phase.

-cpu# : (cpu1, cpu2, cpu3, cpu4) Switches set the cpu affinity for multi cpu systems. It will
do nothing for single cores and will default to using all cores if a core is designated which is
not there (for example using -cpu3 on a dual core system).

-multiaudio : Invokes a fix that changes audio timing for multicore machines.

-dd_sw : Handles DirectDraw via Software. We’ve found this can make a huge difference
on many systems as far as reducing interface lag and making button clicking in-game more
responsive. On a few newer systems this can cause some visual glitches and slow combat
animations though, so give it a try and remove it if it’s not ideal on your system.

Nomad -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 5:41:20 PM)

quote:

The Readme File mentions these Switches :

Command Line Switches:

There are a number of command line switches that may be useful to players. To use these, Right click to edit the Properties on the “Quick Start” shortcut to the game (located in your Start Menu folder for War in the Pacific: Admiral’s Edition). You’ll want to add these to the end of the “Target” field to get them to work

-dual : Enables better support for processors with more than one core (i.e. Intel Core 2 Duo)
-colorBlind : Support for color blindness
-deepColor : Enables 32 bit color
-altFont : Enables alternate in-game font (Lucida Sans Unicode)
-w : Windowed mode
-wd : Windowed mode, daily autosaves
-ww : Windowed mode, weekly autosaves
-fd : Full screen, daily autosaves
-fw : Full screen, weekly autosaves
-r : Show Roads
-autosave : Daily autosave

It says nothing about these other Switches :

-cpu2
-multiaudio
-dd_sw
-SingleCpuOrders

Any idea of what these other Switches might do ?

Thanks !

That is from the readme.rtf that came with the original release and is dated 7/20/2009.
Use the readme.doc dated 8/19/2016 that came with the 1126a update.
There is also a whatsnew.pdf file dated 8/19/2016 that is the same as the readme.doc but in a different format.

pavel01 -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/9/2021 6:09:58 PM)

I have an update on my situation.

I contacted Slitherine Tech Support asking if they could help me out with a solution, and they suggested me to use Full Screen but with these Switches:

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -f -pxf1366 -pyf768 -dd_sw -deepColor -altFont

And guess what?

I can now play the game Full Screen on this Laptop AND, when I exit it momentarily to check the Manual or Browse these Forums with Window key + D, when I get back into the game I no longer suffer those Graphic Glitches !!

So, it looks like that I can finally enjoy playing War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition !!

I am posting this here so that if anyone else might be suffering my same problem, they might try what has worked for me.

Thank you all for their kind help !!

Ian R -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/11/2021 6:58:54 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

Try putting an f in front of your px and py values (but after the hyphen). That is supposed to "force" the computer to accept the resolution.

Thanks, is it safe to "force" a given Resolution or might it happen some harm to either the Graphics Card or the Display hardware ?

The reason for asking, is that my impression is that the supported Resolutions are in steps...

All Resolutions are "Landscape"

1366 x 768 is the recommended one

then the other Resolutions "steps" on the slider are :

1360 x 768
1280 x 768
1280 x 720
1024 x 768

Do you think I could, for example, "force" a Resolution of 1350 x 750 (a little less wide and a little as high as compared to the 1366 x 768 which produces those 2 screenshots which I attached in my posts above this one) and this, without worrying that such "forcing" could damage the Graphics Card or the Display hardware ?

Sorry for the question, but my tech knowledge is quite limited...

Thanks for the help !!

Try: -wd -pxf1366 -pyf768. Note the inserted "f"s, for 'fixed'.

Edit: What BBfboy said.

If your screen size is a 16xN/9xN (where N = 100, or whatever) then the dimensions you "f"orce it to have to comply with 16/9.

I recently acquired a "15 inch" laptop, i.e. a 15.6" screen. I have it set to a window that takes the whole screen, and use cntrl-esc to drop it to the task bar. I simply set it to a forced window of -pxf1920 -pyf1080.

Perhaps that might work for you.

eagle1 -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/11/2021 6:10:41 PM)

This is what I use.

"C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\Beta2\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -px1366 -py768 -cpu8 -deepColor -cpu4 -altFont -dd_sw -skipVideo-d autosave

Hope it helps

BBfanboy -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (4/11/2021 9:44:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: eagle1

This is what I use.

"C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\Beta2\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -px1366 -py768 -cpu8 -deepColor -cpu4 -altFont -dd_sw -skipVideo-d autosave

Hope it helps

Should be a space between -skipVideo and -d?

Yaab -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (5/30/2021 12:28:02 PM)

quote:

I have an update on my situation.

I contacted Slitherine Tech Support asking if they could help me out with a solution, and they suggested me to use Full Screen but with these Switches:

C:\Matrix Games\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -f -pxf1366 -pyf768 -dd_sw -deepColor -altFont

And guess what?

I can now play the game Full Screen on this Laptop AND, when I exit it momentarily to check the Manual or Browse these Forums with Window key + D, when I get back into the game I no longer suffer those Graphic Glitches !!

So, it looks like that I can finally enjoy playing War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition !!

I am posting this here so that if anyone else might be suffering my same problem, they might try what has worked for me.

Thank you all for their kind help !!

Your post inspired me to explore the 1366 x 768 resolution a bit more.

First, the 1366 x 768 is not listed as a supported resolution in my screen options.

Second, the 1366 x 768 is not listed as a true 16:9 resolution on the Web.

Thus, I have never considered 1366 x 768 resolution on my 15.6inch laptop for playing WiTP:AE. So I tried it and went with px and py in my switch and, voila, it works! I have a stable WiTP:AE fullscreen at 1366 x 768 pixels. At this resolution, the game is easier on the eyes than at the 1600 x 900 resolution I have used before.

Gunner98 -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (9/27/2021 2:02:37 AM)

Reading through these threads has been helpful. I have a question which I haven't seen come up before however.

I'm using this command line: "F:\Wargames\War in the Pacific Admiral's Edition\War in the Pacific Admiral Edition.exe" -wd -px1600 -py1024 -deepColor -cpu2 -altFont –dd_sw -skipVideo -r -fixedArt

First - is there a comprehensive list of switches anywhere? Not sure what 'dd_sw' does or if I need it but saw someone had it ... anyway.

Second and more important - using a 31 inch monitor and with resolution of 1920x1080 it is almost a perfect fit, width is perfect but height is slightly off because of the bottom windows Taskbar - it is better with 1600x1024 but losing the width is frustrating and it is still slightly over. Is there a switch which will bring the WiTP window to the front, over the taskbar?

[image]local://upfiles/16451/3FA1D193746644C29DD71B9D655C688C.jpg[/image]

Nomad -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (9/27/2021 3:24:35 AM)

From a post above: Use the readme.doc dated 8/19/2016 that came with the 1126a update.

right click on the task bar, select task bar settings and tell it to auto hide.

Gunner98 -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (9/27/2021 11:12:59 AM)

Perfect! Thank you very much

RangerJoe -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (9/27/2021 6:58:36 PM)

There should be a text file or something with all of the command line switches and what they do.

HansBolter -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (9/27/2021 9:27:36 PM)

1366 x 768 is the native resolution of my laptop and I never had any issues running the game in full screen mode at that resolution.

Full Screen is the only way to go. Windowed mode simply sucks eggs.

tomeck48 -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (10/7/2021 1:29:14 AM)

I don't use a laptop. Desktop with two monitors. I added the second one since when I have the game on my #1 screen I can't minimize it or anything. So I have the game on Screen #1 and Kull's spreadsheet on screen #2. My problem is that I can't get the pointer to move onto the second monitor (no problem there with anything else using two monitors). So in order to scroll the spreadsheet I have to save and get out of the game. Then go to the spread sheet and scroll down. Then load the game back up again.

I tried some of the windowed mode up thread but no luck. Any ideas?

Nomad -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (10/7/2021 2:19:59 AM)

Run the game on your #1 screen in windowed mode, then you will be able to access your second monitor.

tomeck48 -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (10/8/2021 10:07:11 PM)

I definitely have it running on Screen 1 but I must be doing something wrong in SeaBee to get into Window mode. I tried the directions up thread but get to a point where my screen doesn't match what's in the instructions.

RangerJoe -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (10/11/2021 12:58:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tomeck48

I definitely have it running on Screen 1 but I must be doing something wrong in SeaBee to get into Window mode. I tried the directions up thread but get to a point where my screen doesn't match what's in the instructions.

How about this, take a screen shot the next time you make a post like this.

Chris21wen -> RE: WitP Windowed Mode : Can anyone please HELP me ? (10/26/2021 8:09:56 AM)

I don't like running full sceen, switching to other aps cause all sort of wierd video effect when you switch back. I'ts been like this from the word go.

Experements I carried out years ago using the switch -px and -py only allowed me to use the native video card resolutions, e.g. 1920x1080, 800x600 etc. Any attempt to use any other res, say 1900x1000, results in it defaulting to 800x600.

The same effect seems to apply to switches -pxf and -pyf although they where some weird effects so I never used it.

For this reason I allows used a resolution one less than the max resolution of the video card which is 1920x080 in mine. Game runs at 1600x900.

Now the interesting thing about all this is I purchased a new computer with better in built graphics and now when I used -pxf and -pyf. Now I can run 1900x1000 which is exactly what I was trying to do all those years ago.

current

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI