(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns

Warhorse -> (8/31/2003 2:25:54 AM)

[QUOTE=HauptmannJake]Your icons are just like figures! There's real spirit on them! :eek:

What magnificient Pz 38t? The original? No. I think it was Warhorse who edited it.
What do you mean with generating specific icons for the MegaCamps? Mostly I have been editing German and Soviet icons since I know their vehicles best. I'm also curious to see what the new icons in ver. 8.0 are and this time I don't know what to do with my newest icons. I have only about ten new icons. I think I let Karsta add them on our page. You got many more vehicles, I presume?[/QUOTE]

Yes, I redid that one. If you go over to the SPColormods forum, here-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SPColorMods/?yguid=60805652, you have to join, but in the files section, under "German Stuff. zip", there are TON'S of obscure German icons I made, and also remakes of all the French tanks, and also some new Polish stuff, as well as others!! Worth a look-see if you are into icons!!! I'm mostly playing SPWW2 now (ducks from thrown objects), since the icon data table is so huge now, lots of room for 'toys'!!!

Warhorse

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI