(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket

Rob Gjessing -> (8/31/2003 6:39:52 AM)

SSG are seeking feedback in relation to alternative graphics based upon user feedback and wants.. I think they are doing this because they listen to users.. and I wouldnt say its 'not a good sign' - I think its a great Sign. SSG have always been receptive to feedback and are receptive to the end user - heck they gave TAO2 (one of the BEST turn based war games ever!) away for free.. name another company that shows the same dedication and committment to purpose?

At the end of the day, any changes to the map or unit bmps will be optional so we can all be happy :)

Gregor_SSG -> (8/31/2003 10:28:12 AM)

[QUOTE=Capitaine]
I would say that the map/counter size change from TAO to KP has been "drastic". IOW, it's not a slight change, but a really big change. So big that now SSG is floating trial balloons of plainer graphic quality than even TAO had in order to compensate. Not a good sign...

Give me zoom or give me death! :p ;)[/QUOTE]

Personally, I prefer the current map/unit size to the old TAO but that's just my opinion. It was also the opinion of everyone who saw the game before release. Now that we're hearing contrary opinions after release, we're listening to them, and seeing what we can do. I don't think that's a bad sign.

Gregor

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI