Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Hetstaine -> Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/2/2021 11:37:18 AM)

Hi all, just purchased during the latest steam sale and had to quickly make this mod up as i couldn't play with the cartoony type default pics. If anyone is interested give me a holler and i can upload what i have made for myself here if it is allowed. All 142 pics have been changed plus 20 transparency files for the cartoon character overlays and a further 10 transparency files for the grass/brick/water etc overlays.

[image]local://upfiles/44122/FAE335CB440B42BEB301EF31C48FC478.jpg[/image]

Hetstaine -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/2/2021 11:44:55 AM)

Two more showing a few more units.

[image]https://i.imgur.com/BlpARLc.jpeg[/image]

[image]https://i.imgur.com/RwsG7P4.jpeg[/image]

ernieschwitz -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/3/2021 2:49:07 PM)

Looks very good :) I like it!

Edorf -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/3/2021 6:15:52 PM)

Great work, Hetstaine

I’m very interested in trying out your mod. Any chance of providing a download link?

Regards

Edorf

Hetstaine -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/3/2021 7:26:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Edorf

Great work, Hetstaine

I’m very interested in trying out your mod. Any chance of providing a download link?

Regards

Edorf

Uploading now, give me ten minutes and i'll drop a link :)

Hetstaine -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/3/2021 7:50:05 PM)

Good to go. Fixed one incorrectly named file from LelG to LeIG (see post below) thanks to budd for pointing it out :)

MOD FILES HERE

budd -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/3/2021 11:08:34 PM)

Thank for the mod. Just opened it up to look at the mod noticed the 75mm Leig is still the old graphics.

Edorf -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/3/2021 11:45:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hetstaine

Should be good to go

PIC MOD

Hetstaine -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/4/2021 10:52:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: budd

Thank for the mod. Just opened it up to look at the mod noticed the 75mm Leig is still the old graphics.

Many thanks Budd, i had the i in Leig as an l, all sorted and link updated with new upload :)

Hetstaine -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/4/2021 10:56:08 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Edorf

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hetstaine

Should be good to go

PIC MOD

New download is up, one of the files was incorrectly named - UPDATED VERSION HERE

Khanti -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/15/2021 8:47:09 AM)

I like the idea. I'd like to use this in my version of them game, if you will allow it.

demyansk -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/23/2021 9:36:03 AM)

Cool stuff, does this just install in the game? Sort of forgot?

Hetstaine -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/23/2021 6:29:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Khanti

I like the idea. I'd like to use this in my version of them game, if you will allow it.

Go for it :)

Hetstaine -> RE: Pic mod, plus remove terrain in front of pics and remove cartoon characters (12/23/2021 6:31:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: demyansk

Cool stuff, does this just install in the game? Sort of forgot?

It's a simple copy/paste of files. I included a read me in the download. Just back up the originals in case you want to revert.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI