river crossing scenarios? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

AC -> river crossing scenarios? (10/17/2001 4:34:00 AM)

Does anybodz know where I can find some good river crossing scenarios? I went trough the scenarios that come with the game, but didn't find anything. AC

john g -> (10/17/2001 4:45:00 AM)

quote:

Originally posted by AC:
Does anybodz know where I can find some good river crossing scenarios? I went trough the scenarios that come with the game, but didn't find anything. AC
There is a compressed version of Market Garden, plenty of river crossings there, but the unit and map scale are not real so it just gives the flavor of the battles not a simulation of them. I have it in the image backup I did before going to v6.1, if you can't find it anywhere you might give me a yell and I'll find that cd and see about getting you a copy.
thanks, John.

ZoomBoy27 -> (10/17/2001 8:58:00 AM)

Kanev Bridgehead on the 1st page of the scenarios covers _some_ of that. But it focuses more on the bridgehead rather than the actual crossing. Though there are Sov reinforcements that do cross the river under fire. ZoomBoy
Developing a iso-tile 2D RPG with skills, weapons, and adventure. See my old Hex-Tile RPG GAME, character editor, diary, 3D Art resources at Check out my web-site

Coyotebd -> (10/17/2001 9:24:00 AM)

If all else fails you can play a beach crossing on a generated battle. The end of the 5.01 manual tells you how. I just read it but never done it, but it involves making a map with a wide river, then load it in a generated battle. The computer will automatically give you inflatable rafts.

AC -> (10/17/2001 1:48:00 PM)

quote:

Originally posted by john g:
There is a compressed version of Market Garden, plenty of river crossings there, but the unit and map scale are not real so it just gives the flavor of the battles not a simulation of them. I have it in the image backup I did before going to v6.1, if you can't find it anywhere you might give me a yell and I'll find that cd and see about getting you a copy.
thanks, John.

Thanx to you all! John, I will look for that battle and eventually come back to you. AC

Resisti -> (10/17/2001 2:38:00 PM)

Ciao.
Uno o due mesi fa sono stati pubblicati da WB ed il suo gruppo(the Raiders) una serie di interessanti scenari sull argomento.
Controlla il sito http://www.militarygameronline.com/raiders/ dovrebbero essere ancora là da qualche parte
Altrimenti scrivili e sicuramente te li faranno avere

ruxius -> (10/17/2001 7:54:00 PM)

As I told you..here you can find e-thing you need!
Hello Federico...this week I will open the second testing scenario !

Wild Bill -> (10/18/2001 3:17:00 AM)

Go to Fabio Prado's website and download the crossing of the Njimegen River by the paratroopers of the 82nd while attacking the town to take the bridge. This one is a maximum river crossing. You'll get a real feel for what those trooper endured trying to cross the river under fire. It is a must have for any SPWAW player. http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/spwaw_scenarios_wbw.htm Wild Bill

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI