Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

brent_2 -> Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 3:20:22 AM)

what about going live with a chat too?

setup a hotmail account matrix_at_origins...or something... and answer questions live?

David Heath -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 7:41:55 AM)

we already have a chat server set up... may we can try that
Cool idea. It might be very busy so we need to see.

remember its might

freeboy -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 9:11:37 AM)

get some sleeps

Resisti -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 9:58:57 AM)

Does a live cam pointed on Matrix people at Origins exist ??
How can I access it?
Me darned voyeur [:-] [:D]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 4:15:39 PM)

Hi,

The webcam will be up later today, doors to the exhibit hall open at 1pm, so we'll have it squared away by then.

In the meantime, here's a setup pic from yesterday. We've got two televisions on the ends of the booth to run flash demos of our games and three laptops connected to pole-mounted flat panel screens for interactive demos. The enclosed area is our sales area, with lots of our games and our point of sale system. You can see the convention folks hanging up our banners, which we expect will help everyone find us once the hall fills up. [:)]

Regards,

- Erik

[image]local://upfiles/9/Yw685342389.jpg[/image]

[image]local://upfiles/9/Cx770267189.jpg[/image]

[image]local://upfiles/9/Bh947683353.jpg[/image]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 4:23:36 PM)

A few more pics...

Paul Scobell (Panther Games), Paul Vebber (Combat Leader) and Dave O'Connor (Panther Games)

Rowan Keating and Joyce Keating of SSG

Erik Rutins, Ron Duquesnal, Marc Schwanebeck, David Heath and Shaun Wallace of Matrix Games

Regards,

- Erik

[image]local://upfiles/9/Qo398352033.jpg[/image]

[image]local://upfiles/9/Xs595447242.jpg[/image]

[image]local://upfiles/9/Yd828948611.jpg[/image]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 4:25:59 PM)

David Heath, Ron Duquesnal, Shaun Wallace, Marc Schwanebeck, Patty Rutins, Erik Rutins... breakfast with Matrix Games!

Enjoy folks, we'll post the webcam link as soon as we can. Thanks for all your support!

[image]local://upfiles/9/Om324633771.jpg[/image]

Von Rom -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 4:29:49 PM)

Those posters look fantastic [8D]

Any chance that you will be making copies of them and selling them separately to gamers?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 4:34:35 PM)

Von Rom,

Well, they're 4' x 6', very heavy duty and cost us several hundred bucks each. We're not planning to make them available as a product for sale since the demand I imagine would be extremely small, but we're happy to show them off - they do look fantastic! They will also be at Gencon this year and likely at the World Boardgaming Championships as well.

Regards,

- Erik

brent_2 -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 4:42:55 PM)

Nice job! thanks for the pictures.

wodin -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 4:44:04 PM)

Damn wish I could be there to 1. Check out the demos and 2. Meet you lads!

It would be good to meet up with people who are instrumental in bringing out some quality and prob much loved wargames as you gang are turning out. Many here have a lot to thankyou for. SO many games now on your lists that are essential purchases when they arrive. I dont know of many other companies who can attest to this. Most have one big game that people want. You have many games.

brent_2 -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 4:54:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin
Most have one big game that people want. You have many games.
That's just it....I'm interested in one or two games here and there at some other companies...but there are 7-8 games publically in development here, at Matrix, that have me interested. Not to mention what may be coming in the future that hasn't been announced yet....

Like when is Paul Vebber going to announce his operational level modern naval sim has graduated from legal pad status to real development ;)

riverbravo -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 5:34:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

David Heath, Ron Duquesnal, Shaun Wallace, Marc Schwanebeck, Patty Rutins, Erik Rutins... breakfast with Matrix Games!

Enjoy folks, we'll post the webcam link as soon as we can. Thanks for all your support!

[image]local://upfiles/9/Om324633771.jpg[/image]

Looks like everyone is having a good time!!

Whats wrong Marc?....Cant eat bro?

Shaun...Did you get a new hair cut dude?

Cheer up David,it will be over soon[;)]!!

I find the lack of orange juice at the table disturbing.

I hope all you guys have a safe and fun trip.

Are you guys selling T-shirts?

Louis Jones -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 5:57:05 PM)

I have never seen that kind of breakfast served in a bowl? I mean that stuff is made for plates! Maybe plate with side boards if you are really hungry.:)
Oh and wheres the grits!!!!
Is that a west coast choppers hat, Marc has got on?

elmo3 -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 6:00:17 PM)

That is a scary looking bunch! I had no idea the guys from Panther were so long in the tooth. Makes me feel young to look at them and I'm 53. [:D]

UndercoverNotChickenSalad -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 7:26:17 PM)

[X(]

I'm putting u guys on a fitness program when origins is over. Swing by the lyceum pronto.

Belisarius -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/24/2004 8:00:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Louis Jones

Does indeed look like a 'choppers cap.

Or Coast Guard..

Marc von Martial -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 12:48:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Belisarius

quote:

Does indeed look like a 'choppers cap.

Or Coast Guard..

All wrong.

INDEPENDENT skateboard trucks [;)][:'(]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 12:50:10 AM)

quote:

Nope, the suckers didnīt wait for me in the Lobby, was 10 seconds late [X(]

brent_2 -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 1:05:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

quote:

Nope, the suckers didnīt wait for me in the Lobby, was 10 seconds late [X(]

Wow, tough crowd. heh

Louis Jones -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 1:39:35 AM)

They didn't look like waiters to me.[;)] Rememebr breakfast is the most important meal of the day be on time.[:)]

Charles2222 -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 1:45:26 AM)

Well one guy, in the background, looks like he had a nice sporting gesture. There was abiut a 10 minute window earlier when I could viewed the live cam, only problem is about 30,000,000 people bogged it down so it wouldn't let me in. The rest of the day it was entirely lost; no connection possible.

Louis Jones -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 1:47:24 AM)

I havn't seen a link for the chat or the cam where are they at?

Charles2222 -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 1:49:35 AM)

quote:

I havn't seen a link for the chat or the cam where are they at?

On the home page, top article. You can barely see the link.

Reiryc -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 3:25:23 AM)

My favorite pic is the one with marcks giving the bird in the background. [8D] lol! Who was the happy recipient?

Cap Mandrake -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 4:16:09 AM)

I guess wargames are marketed differently [;)]

[image]local://upfiles/7983/Mk262767011.jpg[/image]

[image]local://upfiles/7983/Gb881819618.jpg[/image]

[image]local://upfiles/7983/Di103150576.jpg[/image]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 7:42:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reiryc

My favorite pic is the one with marcks giving the bird in the background. [8D] lol! Who was the happy recipient?

Just in the general direction [;)] They really pissed me of with constantly trying to capture my german butt [:-][;)]

Fred98 -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 9:31:39 AM)

I hope the games will be as impressive as the waistlines !

-

brent_2 -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 3:25:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Reiryc

That's Marc giving his response to the idea of setting up a chat server as well as the live cam, or he doesn't get breakfast tomorrow either

riverbravo -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/25/2004 6:43:02 PM)

No party pics?

You dudes aint drinking heavily?

No night out at the strip club?

Im sure once the word spreads that the matrix boys are in town the women will come running.I thought the Matrix parties were legendary[;)][:)]

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI