RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Marc von Martial -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/26/2004 5:51:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: riverbravo

No party pics?

You dudes aint drinking heavily?

No night out at the strip club?

Im sure once the word spreads that the matrix boys are in town the women will come running.I thought the Matrix parties were legendary[;)][:)]

All that stuff is not supposed to be for the public [;)][:'(]

riverbravo -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/26/2004 7:29:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marc Schwanebeck

quote:

ORIGINAL: riverbravo

No party pics?

You dudes aint drinking heavily?

No night out at the strip club?

Im sure once the word spreads that the matrix boys are in town the women will come running.I thought the Matrix parties were legendary[;)][:)]

All that stuff is not supposed to be for the public [;)][:'(]

Post them in the test forums!![;)]

Louis Jones -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/27/2004 4:41:45 PM)

The best of Origins!
Shaun Wallace explaining where he got his hair cut.

[image]local://upfiles/2176/Jh156817609.jpg[/image]

riverbravo -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/27/2004 7:02:08 PM)

Wow,I noticed in the WitP forum 'XARGUN' bought five copies of WitP...Kewl.

I was wondering if you guys could give an AAR on the Origins deal.

How did the Matrix booth do?Were a lot of people "into" the Matrix products?

Marc von Martial -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/27/2004 9:05:21 PM)

The booth been packed almost the whole show.... its been great meeting everyone. We thank all of you for your support of Matrix Games.

Mad Cow -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/27/2004 10:47:28 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Louis Jones

The best of Origins!
Shaun Wallace explaining where he got his hair cut.

[image]local://upfiles/2176/Jh156817609.jpg[/image]

Looks like he's about to slap the **** out of the guy he's talking too...

[:D]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/28/2004 7:08:30 AM)

The "guy" is Dave O´Connor from Panther Games [;)]

Shaun Wallace -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/30/2004 1:57:30 AM)

Hia Guys,

And whats wrong with that haircut? <G>

The show has been a great success and meeting so many of the people who buy our games has been amazing. Strange though how both Matrix and Wargamers in general do tend towards the XXL and XXXL sizes lol.

Marc and I had good fun, Ron is of French descent so it made for some interesting discussions :)

I fly back to the UK in 2 days via Charlotte, man some flying this year and last. Hope you all enjoyed the camera at the show and that the sight of most oif us is not too scary although I think a public health warning may be somewhat appropriate lol ;)

Shaun

wodin -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (6/30/2004 2:16:25 AM)

Shaun 80% of Lads in Liverpool have skin heads so it must be a British thing.

Its a Shame you dont live near here as we could have met up for a pint.

Marc von Martial -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (7/1/2004 1:13:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

Shaun 80% of Lads in Liverpool have skin heads so it must be a British thing.

Its a Shame you dont live near here as we could have met up for a pint.

It´s not a skin head. The top hair (or what´s left of it) is a tad longer then the sides [;)]

Shaun Wallace -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (7/1/2004 5:39:49 PM)

Its actually a US marine, "high and tight" haircut.

I got it when I went down to Camp Lejune and Quantico ;)

Shaun

old man of the sea -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (7/1/2004 6:02:09 PM)

It looks really good on you Shaun.

High and Tight is the only way to pack anything.

E

Marc von Martial -> RE: Live cam @ origins...what about live chat too? (7/1/2004 7:32:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shaun Wallace

Its actually a US marine, "high and tight" haircut.

I got it when I went down to Camp Lejune and Quantico ;)

Shaun

Called a 1.5 cut in Grafenwöhr. 1.5$ at the camps barber [;)]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI