Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Onime No Kyo -> Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/1/2004 11:43:20 PM)

My DL is at 96% and I will be getting out of here shortly to immerse myself in the glory that is WitP. Before I go on my binge, however, I wanted to thank everyone who has taken a hand in the creation and testing of this game and everyone in the forum for many good hours spent in discussion and facinating information. You guys are the best bunch of people I have never met. [:)] Thank you all.

Hope this forum is still jumping when I return.

DL complete. [:)]

jhdeerslayer -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/1/2004 11:43:46 PM)

Here here!

kaleun -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/1/2004 11:44:20 PM)

And that's the last we'll hewr from Onime for the next few weeks!

52nd Lowland -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/1/2004 11:44:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

My DL is at 96% and I will be getting out of here shortly to immerse myself in the glory that is WitP. Before I go on my binge, however, I wanted to thank everyone who has taken a hand in the creation and testing of this game and everyone in the forum for many good hours spent in discussion and facinating information. You guys are the best bunch of people I have never met. [:)] Thank you all.

I third that quote [:)][:)]

Nikademus -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/1/2004 11:51:45 PM)

+ we had to put up with Frag....

Kegger for the testers!!!!!!! [:'(]

Mr.Frag -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/1/2004 11:58:01 PM)

quote:

Yep, remember to curse me everytime you try and reload turn hoping for different results and the exact same cursed events happen [:'(]

brisd -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:08:53 AM)

BZ to Matrix. 2by3 and the playtesters!!! [&o]

Nikademus -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:22:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

quote:

Yep, remember to curse me everytime you try and reload turn hoping for different results and the exact same cursed events happen [:'(]

I already curse you....

Send me a turn fartnocker

52nd Lowland -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:25:36 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

quote:

quote:

I already curse you....

LOL nice 1..

PlacidDragon -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:27:53 AM)

I'll throw myself on the "congratulations" wave even tho i've yet to get the game...lol (and by the looks of it, it might not for the forseeable future either). Im gonna lose it, but what the ... [:D]

Mr.Frag -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:29:22 AM)

quote:

Busy, they put Starshatter up ... I have to mod some ships and stick your face on them first [:D]

Nikademus -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:36:50 AM)

quote:

quote:

Busy, they put Starshatter up ... I have to mod some ships and stick your face on them first [:D]

already finsished my mod.....changed the 1000lb bomb device to "The Fragger", and the the Atomic bomb device to "Frag-b-gone"

Mr.Frag -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:39:39 AM)

quote:

already finsished my mod.....changed the 1000lb bomb device to "The Fragger", and the the Atomic bomb device to "Frag-b-gone"

Guess you will not mind that my subs fire Frag Mk 48's and I drop Frag Mk 82's on you [:'(]

Becket -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:39:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer

Here here!

Where?

Temple -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:41:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Becket

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer

Here here!

Where?

Come on, guy... it's "Where, where?"

Oh, and the download is COMPLETE.

Hikertrash -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:46:37 AM)

Thanks Matrix! My first post in the forum. But I've been lurking and salivating for months ... Don't expect another post till I come up for air. The DL is almost done!

Nikademus -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 12:52:22 AM)

quote:

quote:

Guess you will not mind that my subs fire Frag Mk 48's and I drop Frag Mk 82's on you [:'(]

what.....they dont already?

[:'(]

Mr.Frag -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:01:11 AM)

quote:

You wait, I have my R&D boys working the the Frag AIM-120 just to teach you some manners! They just finished the Frag GBU-12 of PH.

Nikademus -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:02:10 AM)

quote:

quote:

You wait, I have my R&D boys working the the Frag AIM-120 just to teach you some manners! They just finished the Frag GBU-12 of PH.

a canadian designed AIM-120......about as dangerous as a homing torpedo that circles back on the sub that fired it.... pfffffffffff

hoser

Mr.Frag -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:05:01 AM)

quote:

about as dangerous as a homing torpedo that circles back on the sub that fired it

This from a Yank who invented the "Duh! It's another dud boys" torpedo??? [:D]

The war would have been over in '41 had you actually blown up what you hit [8|]

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:06:26 AM)

I agree totally. Thanks Guys. Cya on Iwo [;)]

Nikademus -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:22:01 AM)

quote:

quote:

about as dangerous as a homing torpedo that circles back on the sub that fired it

This from a Yank who invented the "Duh! It's another dud boys" torpedo??? [:D]

The war would have been over in '41 had you actually blown up what you hit [8|]

The torpedo factory outsourced its workers from Canada...... 'nuff said.

Mr.Frag -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:22:53 AM)

quote:

Bah, horse cockie, we were busy winning the war in the ETO with out Lancasters! [:'(]

Nikademus -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:30:52 AM)

quote:

quote:

Bah, horse cockie, we were busy winning the war in the ETO with out Lancasters! [:'(]

was that before or after Dieppe? (oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 'sizzle' )

[;)]

Mr.Frag -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:33:09 AM)

quote:

was that before or after Dieppe? (oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 'sizzle' )

Don't blame us for trusting our Allies to have a plan ...

Similar to the Brits selling us out at Hong Kong ...

History is full of Canada getting the shaft from their supposed Allies yet still we got off OUR beachs on D-Day [:'(]

Nikademus -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:42:42 AM)

quote:

[History is full of Canada getting the shaft from their supposed Allies yet still we got off OUR beachs on D-Day [:'(]

Who's equipment?

pfffffffffffffffff

Arnir -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:46:35 AM)

Thanks to the staff for this one. Re-downloading but I'm sure it will be great when I get it.

waynec -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:47:01 AM)

quote:

dittos and a very nice opening animation.
have to go paint before i can play. think i will put my Victory At Sea CD on for inspiration.

Arnir -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:49:36 AM)

On thing regarding Canada in WWII, we shot ourselves in the foot a lot. My Dad always complained that it was always Britain this, Britain that and Canada was never there. I did some digging around on this and found that we chose to us the UK flag instead of our own in many cases. We chose not to use maple leaf markings on our planes when we could have. We could have had a better PR system and respect but we didn't stand up and demand it. Our fault really.

Of course, I'm not an expert on this so I'm sure someone will be around to correct me shortly. <G>

Mr.Frag -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 1:53:09 AM)

quote:

We chose not to use maple leaf markings on our planes when we could have. We could have had a better PR system and respect but we didn't stand up and demand it. Our fault really.

Yep, quite true ... a lot served under the brit flag, but then again, if you go back that far, our flag wasn't that much different and probably would have caused a lot of friendly fire from the confusion [X(]

Nothing is really changed either, only time anyone in Canada gets rowdy is when the government increases the tax on beer [:D]

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI