RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Nikademus -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 2:03:22 AM)

skunky canadian beer.....yucko!

Raskal67 -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 2:03:59 AM)

Another Thanks here WTG!

John B -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 2:09:21 AM)

Echo those thanks to all at Matrix. This has to be the most beautiful map I've ever seen in a game. I'll probably spend the next day just looking at it before I even start on the Tutorial. At least there are enough physical resemblances to UV in the layout to make me feel a bit at home

Thanks again to all at Matrix (err , when can we expect BiN[;)]

mongo -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 2:26:46 AM)

Thank you indeed..

To the design team, test team.. the folks that sweep the floor. My deepest gratitude. I have been waiting for this game since I don't know when.

Please excuse me while I ignore the world for a while :)

Grouchy -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 2:39:28 AM)

Yup, thanks all involved!

Somewhat overwhelmed by the map and the details after firing her up. Off to bed now, tomorrow is tutorial & manual day.

Raverdave -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 2:47:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

quote:

was that before or after Dieppe? (oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 'sizzle' )

Don't blame us for trusting our Allies to have a plan ...

Similar to the Brits selling us out at Hong Kong ...

History is full of Canada getting the shaft from their supposed Allies yet still we got off OUR beachs on D-Day [:'(]

Beer! The Canucks and the Aussies alwasy copped a raw deal from the Brits in both WW1 and WW2.
In WW1 the Aussies and canucks were used as "Storm Troops" simply because we were seen as expendable AND because we got the job done.
Hong Kong was to Canada what Singapore was to Australia.

Sonny -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 3:42:20 PM)

quote:

This from a Yank who invented the "Duh! It's another dud boys" torpedo??? [:D]

The war would have been over in '41 had you actually blown up what you hit [8|]

Then we wouldn't have this great game![:-]

52nd Lowland -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 4:17:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raverdave

quote:

quote:

History is full of Canada getting the shaft from their supposed Allies yet still we got off OUR beachs on D-Day [:'(]

Beer! The Canucks and the Aussies alwasy copped a raw deal from the Brits in both WW1 and WW2.
In WW1 the Aussies and canucks were used as "Storm Troops" simply because we were seen as expendable AND because we got the job done.

Agree with you there.Britain sacrificied a hell of a lot of troops just because it couldnt see the writing on the wall...troops that could of been of much use elsewhere,and not just Commonwealth everyone.

Bobthehatchit -> RE: Thank you Matrix and the Beta team (7/2/2004 4:27:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raverdave

quote:

quote:

Beer! The Canucks and the Aussies alwasy copped a raw deal from the Brits in both WW1 and WW2. Balls...... just happened that those troops were just more experienced & tougher so they always ended up in the hardest fighting.

In WW1 the Aussies and canucks were used as "Storm Troops" simply because we were seen as expendable. balls again, Scots and british units also did the storm tromp routie, especially the scot in the Kilts! the Germans were actually scared of the Scots.

Either way i shall be purchasing my copy when i get home! Tally ho!

Congrats and thanks to Matrix aby3 and testers, i got a whole week booked of so i hope it turns up in time![X(]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI