Got my CD today.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

uncc -> Got my CD today.... (7/10/2004 11:30:39 PM)

personilized with my name, order number, just wish they could've actually printed the title of the game on it! [:'(]

p.s. WitP ordered/downloaded on 7/1/04, CD arrived on 7/10/04

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/10/2004 11:33:05 PM)

Lucky Dog! Congrats[:D] Half of us are still waiting and ordered on the same date as yourself. [X(][:@]
quote:

ORIGINAL: uncc

personilized with my name, order number, just wish they could've actually printed the title of the game on it! [:'(]

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 12:26:12 AM)

hmm I hope they will sent / manage it to ship to Germany as well.... I will stay patient for the next 14 days....roger & out

Ghostrider -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 2:20:08 AM)

quote:

quote:

uncc

Also ordered mine the same day recieved mine in the mail yesteday...ditto on the Game title. UNCC your in GA. also I am down in Warner Robins, good to have another Ga player.

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 2:31:25 AM)

Well, the mail came and no cigar. They should say around 14 days delivery, not 5 - 10 days(business). Because I sure itll be around that time frame when I see mine(maybe). Kind of like selling something for $10.99(time frame buisness days). Same principal! Longer if you order after 3 pm and if a holiday is in the delivery window time frame. Hate too be those guys just now ordering. We are talking two plus weeks here, and thats in the U.S. , I can mail a letter to Calif in two or three days.[:o]

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 2:37:25 AM)

Ordered mine on 1 July 04 also. Oh well, it doesn't suprise me at all.[:@]
quote:

ORIGINAL: Ghostrider

quote:

quote:

uncc

Also ordered mine the same day recieved mine in the mail yesteday...ditto on the Game title. UNCC your in GA. also I am down in Warner Robins, good to have another Ga player.

tanjman -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 5:32:53 PM)

quote:

Lucky guy! Ordered mine on 7/2/04 hope the CD arrives Monday.

hithere -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 5:40:42 PM)

got mine yesterday. trying to find a steel CD case to put it in. anyone know if Lowes sells them???

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 6:53:44 PM)

I wouldn't hold your breath. Seems there arriving in "LOTTO" fashion. I order on 1 july and monday will be pushing two weeks. One fellow in my state, just 70 miles from me, ordered on 3 july and got it on 9 july. The 3rd was a saturday. So you no they didn't even process it until Monday the 5th. SO IT DOES NOT MATTER WHEN YOU ORDERED IT!!!!!!! Is it too, late to stop Payment on a Credit card for something you didn't receive. I should have sent them check. [:@]
quote:

ORIGINAL: tanjman

quote:

Lucky guy! Ordered mine on 7/2/04 hope the CD arrives Monday.

Platoonist -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 7:47:05 PM)

Yee-hah! Ordered mine on July 1st. Arrived yesterday here in Seattle on the 10th. Thats within the 7-10 day window for me anyway. Does seem odd that they are reaching the West Coast before Arkansas....but how the mail works has always been beyond me.

Time to start printing and reading a very long manual.....not that I mind. [:D]

2ndACR -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 8:06:41 PM)

I ordered mine on 1 July at 7:48 pm CST and still have not got it.

Needless to say this will probably be my last purchase thru DR in any way.

Since I can not win the real LOTTO's, I figure I will not see mine until late this week or never.

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/11/2004 8:15:56 PM)

I hear ya guy! I agree 100% It will be the "LAST TIME" I ever deal with "D (dead) R" (enRoute). But it seems they have the upper hand, because there is not much we can do about it! If you contact "support" you get the same standard answer. The problem is that I am just one little customer, out of this large "Market Pie" and it really doesn't matter to them.[:o]
quote:

ORIGINAL: 2ndACR

I ordered mine on 1 July at 7:48 pm CST and still have not got it.

Needless to say this will probably be my last purchase thru DR in any way.

Since I can not win the real LOTTO's, I figure I will not see mine until late this week or never.

2ndACR -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 4:07:54 AM)

Just a bump before it gets buried.

Fallschirmjager -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 4:19:57 AM)

?

What does DR have to do with this? Shouldnt you all be blaming UPS or whoever?

2ndACR -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 4:35:12 AM)

Its kind of a carry over from another thread.

Someone called customer service and was told they had not burned the disc yet.

I wish it was as easy as UPS. I would call and track it. Since they are paying for shipping
I figure it is US Postal where they can not get it across the street in less than 3 days.
No way to track that. Just hope the mail carrier and sorters do not play wargames.

Platoonist -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 4:50:54 AM)

There is nothing on the disk's package that states there is a full-blown wargame inside. A plain white package. with just DR's address and yours....and a tracking number. Of course if it happens to pass through the hands of a postal grognard following these forums....hmm.

2ndACR -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 4:54:26 AM)

My biggest fear.

David Heath -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 6:04:16 AM)

Sorry Titanwarrior Digital River did work the weekend to fill our orders on Saturday since there was a flood on them. IF you do not get them in a few days call DR support and let them know your CD has not arrived.

David

Halsey -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 6:19:34 AM)

Greetings,
Is DR currently hiring? I work for a book distributor that runs 13 days a work week, and every other weekend off, if we're caught up with shipments and returns! They have some strange notion about trying to keep its' customers satisfied.[:D]

13 straight work days before a day off.[:)]

Arnir -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 6:35:10 AM)

13 days a week?!? They need to patent their time altering equipment. [:D]

I think it would be helpful for the customer to be able to select their shipping method (and pay the price). So many people want to get things overnight etc (I'm one of them) that it is frustrating when the only option is "whenever."

Maliki -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 8:52:49 AM)

quote:

I hadn't noticed that part about being personalized.I just threw it in the drive.I feel very special now[;)]

I'ts probably going to take me a momnth just to understand the game.

Temple -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/12/2004 9:47:05 PM)

I ordered on the first day (July 1) and my CD just arrived in Central Florida, USA. Just for baselining purposes.

Cmdrcain -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/13/2004 9:40:19 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Temple

I ordered on the first day (July 1) and my CD just arrived in Central Florida, USA. Just for baselining purposes.

Humm Maybe the Holiday..

I'm in central Fla myself, Ordered 7/7, Postmark date 7/9 arrival date 7/12 4-5 days from ordered, 2-3 days from time mailed, I count it as 2 transit days between day mailed and day arrived (9 and 12)

Cmdrcain -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/13/2004 9:46:16 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Maliki

quote:

I hadn't noticed that part about being personalized.I just threw it in the drive.I feel very special now[;)]

I'ts probably going to take me a momnth just to understand the game.

The Bad thing is It has your Nane, the Order number , Cd number but NO Serial Number On it... a "my bad" thing since installing requires serial number and if you forget/lose one written down...

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/13/2004 7:05:57 PM)

Ordered 7/2...still no CD....over on the west coast. Until the patch, already DD'd, all i can do is wait for things[8|]. I wonder what gettying BIN will be like...[sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif]...going through Witp withdrawals is not making DR seem any more competent[:-].

tanjman -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/13/2004 8:07:39 PM)

Both WitP and SPWAW arrived this afternoon (btw in seperate mailers), FWIW I ordered July 2nd. Only complaint is that the CDs are numbered but don't say which is which.

By for now, time to PLAY! [:D]

David Heath -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/13/2004 8:22:21 PM)

The CD in the future will have the game graphic, name and serial on the CD.

David

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/14/2004 12:33:42 AM)

I stand corrected, and sorry for the remark![;)]
quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Sorry Titanwarrior Digital River did work the weekend to fill our orders on Saturday since there was a flood on them. IF you do not get them in a few days call DR support and let them know your CD has not arrived.

David

TheHellPatrol -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/14/2004 7:54:53 AM)

Anybody here still waiting for the CD? I ordered the 2nd and still waiting....while waiting for the patch (audigy) i thought since i have three other PC's in my house[8|]...Looks like Witp 2 will make it first. You can't find out squat as DR is no help as everything is automated with generic superflous fluff more atune to a horoscope than customer service. I remember now...i had troubles with them before...Korsun Pocket or before??? Now i understand what all the fuss was about[:-].

[image]local://upfiles/12630/Mk258605939.gif[/image]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Got my CD today.... (7/14/2004 12:31:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheHellPatrol

Anybody here still waiting for the CD? I ordered the 2nd and still waiting....while waiting for the patch (audigy) i thought since i have three other PC's in my house[8|]...Looks like Witp 2 will make it first. You can't find out squat as DR is no help as everything is automated with generic superflous fluff more atune to a horoscope than customer service. I remember now...i had troubles with them before...Korsun Pocket or before??? Now i understand what all the fuss was about[:-].

[image]local://upfiles/12630/Mk258605939.gif[/image]

Please drop us an email to support@matrixgames.com. With order number etc.

Page: [1] 2   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI