(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Charles2222 -> (1/31/2002 2:13:00 AM)

pbear: Yeah you're right, but that might fit into the political umbrella somewhat. It also perhaps fits into the specific area I mentioned, where they might've considered it too inferior to mess with, particularly when dive-bombing was the big thing for them. I don't think the AR234 was ever built with dive-bombing in mind and I certainly wouldn't expect that of the ME262B. As to what the book told me about that bombsight being intact in some sort of laboratory, was it there by itself, or was practically every nation's bombsights examined there, etc? In other words, someone who wants to focus on the uniqueness of the Norden might disregard what the Germans were commonly doing with enemy equipment, or indeed what they were doing in that labratory also. To the people in the laboratory, for whatever reasons, it may not have been anything too terribly noteworthy to them, unless of course they heard what the US thought of it, and then there might be the matter of at least trying to make the US look bad in some way.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI