7/31 and STILL no cd (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Tankerace -> 7/31 and STILL no cd (7/31/2004 10:52:56 PM)

Im just mad, I ordered on 7/1, and though I dled the game, I'm still waiting on the CD. I even called Matrix and they were "supposedly" going to resend one. But that was 15 days ago. This is really getting tiring. And to boot, I live in the frigging United States.

me109k -> RE: 7/31 and STILL no cd (8/1/2004 12:12:58 AM)

im wating too

well heres what i have

1 i contacted DR they said its on the way just wait
2 i contacted matrix they the contacted DR
and DR said its on the way just wait

3 you can only get this game from here and no where else

TheHellPatrol -> RE: 7/31 and STILL no cd (8/1/2004 12:18:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tankerace

Im just mad, I ordered on 7/1, and though I dled the game, I'm still waiting on the CD. I even called Matrix and they were "supposedly" going to resend one. But that was 15 days ago. This is really getting tiring. And to boot, I live in the frigging United States.

[X(]Ha...i just sent Erik another e-mail about this as i have the same situation exactly. On the plus side the patch has been a blessing[&o] so far and the poor guy has his hands full i'm sure[:)].

me109k -> RE: 7/31 and STILL no cd (8/1/2004 12:26:46 AM)

yea this waiting thing is making me mad
i wonder if i should just stop and see the state attourney general and see if they can help me with this

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: 7/31 and STILL no cd (8/1/2004 12:28:39 AM)

LOL, shipping to germany was even quicker ( 14 days )

infinitejest -> RE: 7/31 and STILL no cd (8/1/2004 1:09:51 AM)

I ordered on 7/2 and am still waiting. DR said they've reshipped, but nothing's showed up yet. I'll never get cd on demand again.

me109k -> RE: 7/31 and STILL no cd (8/1/2004 1:18:36 AM)

i begining to think i got ripped off

i ordred this game and got Zero

the people at matrix must think this is funny

and for the guy who came up with this digital down load and CD on demand
Thank you very much

TheHellPatrol -> RE: 7/31 and STILL no cd (8/1/2004 1:24:37 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: me109k

i begining to think i got ripped off

i ordred this game and got Zero

the people at matrix must think this is funny

and for the guy who came up with this digital down load and CD on demand
Thank you very much
Have you tried contacting Matrix support? There is no "quick fix" for this as i have the same problem with my back-up CD but posting about it over and over in the same thread won't get results as quickly as contacting Matrix support. Somebody or something messed up...Matrix will fix it...good luck[:)].

me109k -> RE: 7/31 and STILL no cd (8/1/2004 1:46:09 AM)

well hellpatroll
i got on this board to well talk about this game and stuff
but because i dont have this game yet because im depending on getting the CD
all i have is 2 patches i have contacted matrix support
and they are not doing much i feel like there just giving me the old runaround

i asked them if i would even get a CD a yes or no question
all they did was contact DR and DR said they would resend the order

Erik Rutins -> RE: 7/31 and STILL no cd (8/1/2004 3:06:45 AM)

Hi,

Unfortunately the CDs take 7-14 business days to arrive once DR ships them and the shipments are not currently trackable. All we can say is either "wait, it's not 14 business days yet" or "it's been too long, we're shipping you another one". I'm sorry about the long wait, but this is the system we have at present and we are as frustrated with it as you are, we were expecting 7 days or less to be the realistic estimate.

So far, to boot the USPS apparently loses a lot more packages than they claim to, at least when our store ships them. As a percentage of sales it's still small, but it's larger than we had expected.

Before we even launched this with DR we already asked for a faster, trackable system. Because we put that request and design together before release, we're expecting to have it online around mid-August. From that point on, shipments should be both quick and trackable. In the meantime, all I can ask for is your patience.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI