Game Manual?? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

The Purist -> Game Manual?? (8/21/2004 9:13:40 PM)

Hello,

Where do I download the complete text version of the game manual?[&:]

I'm and old, old fashioned wargamer and want to read the enter sequence of play on what to do and when to do it. I downloaded the game and loaded up the tutorial but it just sat there,...did not tell me what to do first, why I was doing it, what my objective was, not a flicker of info.

I could have sat there all day and clicked on buttons but I would prefer to know all the details of the game. I'm not one to mess with scenarios, I just want to get after the full campaign. [sm=00000036.gif]To do this I need to know how the game works.

Thanks much

rogueusmc -> RE: Game Manual?? (8/21/2004 9:17:53 PM)

Once the game is installed, the manuals are in a folder named 'manuals' in the WitP folder in your computer.

mongo -> RE: Game Manual?? (8/21/2004 9:44:43 PM)

Once you find the manuals, I would highly suggest you run through the tutorial, then play one of the smaller (not the full-map) scenarios before jumping into the entire war.

The manual is pretty good considering the scope of the game, but the game experience only gets better once you really know the mechanics well.

siRkid -> RE: Game Manual?? (8/22/2004 6:47:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: The Purist

Hello,

Where do I download the complete text version of the game manual?[&:]

I'm and old, old fashioned wargamer and want to read the enter sequence of play on what to do and when to do it. I downloaded the game and loaded up the tutorial but it just sat there,...did not tell me what to do first, why I was doing it, what my objective was, not a flicker of info.

I could have sat there all day and clicked on buttons but I would prefer to know all the details of the game. I'm not one to mess with scenarios, I just want to get after the full campaign. [sm=00000036.gif]To do this I need to know how the game works.

Thanks much

You'll find the Tutorial Manual in the same folder.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI