Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't unload (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

ycwang -> Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't unload (10/4/2004 9:06:54 PM)

Hi,
I loaded supply & fuel on the same cargo ships (one turn loading supply, the next turn loading fuel). When the ships were fully loaded with fuel & supply, I sent them to a port. The problem was that the cargo ships refused to unload. (unload cargo is highlighted) Nor could I load any more because they had already fully loaded. Is it a bug? Now I have more than 100 AK's in such a situation in a PBEM game. Those ships are now useless since I can't do anything about them. Any ideas how I can get out of this situation? Thanks in advance.

Mr.Frag -> RE: Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't unload (10/4/2004 9:33:49 PM)

I'd like to know how you got *into* the situation in the first place. No way should you have been able to load both. It is corrupting stuff.

Please list the *exact* steps and makeup of the TF (ships)

Mr.Frag -> RE: Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't unload (10/4/2004 10:16:26 PM)

Nevermind ... the load/unload routines that have been completely reworked in 1.3 seem to not care that you did this so they should simply unload fine once you get the patch.

ycwang -> RE: Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't unload (10/5/2004 4:56:10 AM)

Thanks for the information.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI