Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't unload

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't unload Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't unload - 10/4/2004 9:06:54 PM   
ycwang

Hi,
I loaded supply & fuel on the same cargo ships (one turn loading supply, the next turn loading fuel). When the ships were fully loaded with fuel & supply, I sent them to a port. The problem was that the cargo ships refused to unload. (unload cargo is highlighted) Nor could I load any more because they had already fully loaded. Is it a bug? Now I have more than 100 AK's in such a situation in a PBEM game. Those ships are now useless since I can't do anything about them. Any ideas how I can get out of this situation? Thanks in advance.

< Message edited by ycwang -- 10/5/2004 3:07:09 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't u... - 10/4/2004 9:33:49 PM   
Mr.Frag

I'd like to know how you got *into* the situation in the first place. No way should you have been able to load both. It is corrupting stuff.

Please list the *exact* steps and makeup of the TF (ships)

(in reply to ycwang)
Post #: 2
RE: Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't u... - 10/4/2004 10:16:26 PM   
Mr.Frag

Nevermind ... the load/unload routines that have been completely reworked in 1.3 seem to not care that you did this so they should simply unload fine once you get the patch.

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 3
RE: Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't u... - 10/5/2004 4:56:10 AM   
ycwang

Thanks for the information.

(in reply to Mr.Frag)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support >> Load both supply and fuel on the same boat. Can't unload Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI