Newbie to moderate experienced, either side for long game wanted! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

rlc27 -> Newbie to moderate experienced, either side for long game wanted! (11/6/2004 3:02:59 AM)

OK, now that the patch has come out, I wanna war with someone (in a neighborly sort of way).

I have experienced many PC wargames, ranging from Strike Fleet to Uncommon Valor to Combat Mission (all three) and SPWAW, but am master of none.

I'd like an opponent who is interested in a fairly historical game (no invading San Francisco or Tokyo in February 1942 or launching 15 attacks against Pearl over a week's time!), but who likes to be reasonably creative and really wants to learn the game, and who won't quit if things don't go as planned for them.

That is, I want to play WW2 as it *could* have happened, not a carbon copy of the real thing nor a "Buck Rogers, Zeroes vs. F-14 Tomcats armed with Harpoon ASMs as we take Alaska" remake.

I'll take either side, and would like to plan on/commit to about one turn per day, in an easygoing "I need to take the weekend off because we're going to visit my relatives" kind of way.

Turn length is discussable, as are house rules.[:)]

Admiral DadMan -> RE: Newbie to moderate experienced, either side for long game wanted! (11/6/2004 3:41:29 AM)

Ok, I'm game. PM me for terms. [:D]

rlc27 -> RE: Newbie to moderate experienced, either side for long game wanted! (11/6/2004 4:59:02 AM)

PMed yah.

[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI