RE: Yet another map mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

scout1 -> RE: Yet another map mod (2/3/2005 2:54:30 AM)

Oleg/Subchaser,

You guys are right. It was a RAM/video thing. Was trying it out on my laptop at the end of the day. Had a Powerpoint presentation, Word document, an Excel file and a PDF file open in the background. Other than you guys nailed it on the head, it didn't dawn on me until later. Cntl-Alt-Del wouldn't even interrupt it.

Powered down and re-booted. Nothing running in the background. No problem. Map is working great. My apologies for prematurely reacting before the age ole first try fix of "Power down" and try again.....

Once again, REALLY sweet map [:D][:D][:D]

jcjordan -> RE: Yet another map mod (2/4/2005 3:54:03 AM)

Excellent mod Subchaser, I really like how the hexsides don't overpower the map when turned on. One thing I brought up a long time ago but never got a reply was on Inchon, in your map & the original it's Inch'on, I always thought it was Inchon & had seen it in several books that way & didn't think the Koreans used the ' like those in the Fiji & Somoan areas did.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI