Naval Bugs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Crown Of Glory Support

Naomi -> Naval Bugs (7/7/2005 6:11:29 PM)

I came across two bugs about naval forces.

1. I played Britain and forced France into surrender and after a period France was free from any enforced peace provision. It violated my territory by sending a heavy ship to Amerstam (no clue why it made this move). A pop-up asked me what to react to it, and I sent an ultimatum. France was back to war with me. However, its heavy ship was still in the port and I had no way to drive it away.

2. Same scenario. While I was conquering Batavia, the Dutch fleet under France ran out of the blockaded Amerstam and retreated to Hanover (that France conquered) after defeat. The naval force (of only 1 squadron) kept hiding there even when Hanover came back to my control and France was my enemy again.

In both cases, I had guarrisions in the provinces.

Mr. Z -> RE: Naval Bugs (7/8/2005 9:53:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Naomi

I came across two bugs about naval forces.

1. I played Britain and forced France into surrender and after a period France was free from any enforced peace provision. It violated my territory by sending a heavy ship to Amerstam (no clue why it made this move). A pop-up asked me what to react to it, and I sent an ultimatum. France was back to war with me. However, its heavy ship was still in the port and I had no way to drive it away.

2. Same scenario. While I was conquering Batavia, the Dutch fleet under France ran out of the blockaded Amerstam and retreated to Hanover (that France conquered) after defeat. The naval force (of only 1 squadron) kept hiding there even when Hanover came back to my control and France was my enemy again.

In both cases, I had guarrisions in the provinces.

Hm, sounds like the AI isn't expelling naval units the same way it does land units?

Naomi -> RE: Naval Bugs (7/14/2005 4:24:09 AM)

Sure. Hope designers will be aware the naval part has some room for fixing.

ian77 -> RE: Naval Bugs (7/21/2005 6:15:32 PM)

Naval units being stuck when provinces change hands happens upon capture and if province is part of a peace settlement.

ericlaval32 -> RE: Naval Bugs (7/21/2005 8:48:19 PM)

I had the same problem when i played England and Spain surrender to me. I took a spanish province where a french fleet was in the port. I took the province normally, but the french fleet stay in my port (and that's impossible to me to kick them out of my port....).

Eric

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI