Release Date Update Please (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great

ahauschild -> Release Date Update Please (7/17/2005 6:48:12 AM)

Is there any way we can get a aproximat date of planned release.

Pretty Please.

Tim Coakley -> RE: Release Date Update Please (7/19/2005 4:12:20 AM)

Wish I could give you a date. No one wants it done more than me. This is a labor of love...and my wallet :)

Tim

Le Tondu -> RE: Release Date Update Please (7/22/2005 10:23:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Double Shot Design

Wish I could give you a date. No one wants it done more than me. This is a labor of love...

.....and my wallet :)

Tim

This should speak volumes.

I cannot imagine anyone who would want anything less than a labor of love.

Rick

kc_chiefs -> RE: Release Date Update Please (7/24/2005 9:55:05 AM)

Totally agree Tim. Get it done right and then release it. Best of wishes on your endeavor.

Zap -> RE: Release Date Update Please (7/26/2005 12:42:56 AM)

I'm looking forward to this game Le Tondu! Since the other recently put out is still in the tune up stages. The fact that Double Shot is putting in the sacrifice time and $. I can only imagine how good it will be.

Le Tondu -> RE: Release Date Update Please (7/27/2005 5:51:50 AM)

Well, remember Zap that we will be able to mod it as well.

I like that approach. Focus on the depth of the gameplay and let us who want to make mods, improve on a good thing.

[:)]

Zap -> RE: Release Date Update Please (7/27/2005 12:07:08 PM)

quote:

Focus on the depth of the gameplay

Yes, indeed! depth is what will make the game. Then modders will come. They will be knocking down the doors to have a crack at it!

scriibe -> RE: Release Date Update Please (7/30/2005 9:16:38 PM)

I am very interested in seeing this game being released, having played the original way back when (actually, I still have it on my hard drive and it's one of the few old SSI games I have that runs well on XP).

It will be interesting to see how the state of the art has progressed. And while I doubt the fully installed new game will fit on a single floppy (as the original did with room to spare), it will be nice not having to dig through the rule book to find the password.

Le Tondu -> RE: Release Date Update Please (8/1/2005 10:42:40 PM)

scribe,

This BoN will not be an update of the old BoN. This is a totally new game which I believe is even better.

I too cannot wait til its released.

Rick [:)]

Alex777 -> RE: Release Date Update Please (8/2/2005 12:06:01 AM)

<< I am very interested in seeing this game being released, having played the original way back when (actually, I still have it on my hard drive and it's one of the few old SSI games I have that runs well on XP). >>

Actually, I have it in my Pocket PC (an HP iPAQ) running under PocketDOS. Just the thing for long air flights, if you can take the eye strain. By the time Black Powder Wars is released, I may be blind. [X(]

siriain -> RE: Release Date Update Please (8/13/2005 12:31:50 AM)

<Actually, I have it in my Pocket PC (an HP iPAQ) running under PocketDOS. Just the thing for long air flights, if you can take the eye strain. By the time Black Powder Wars is released, I may be blind>

alex777, where can you get this. I use an Ipaq too and would like to play
Robin

Alex777 -> RE: Release Date Update Please (8/14/2005 1:12:17 AM)

right here: http://www.pocketdos.com/

siriain -> RE: Release Date Update Please (8/14/2005 2:56:24 PM)

Excelllent, many thanks

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI