MC General edition patch req's? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW

africanus -> MC General edition patch req's? (8/20/2005 4:59:36 AM)

OK, I have a lot of hours invested in the lost victories campaign - but the briefing screen sound doesn't work properly. The question is, Does the General's edition (version 8.2) contain all the patches for the MC's? I have updated to version 8.4, Will adding the patches for the MC's mess up my current game?

Why would the patches for the MC's (that are years old now) not be included prior to selling the Generals edition? Do I have to find all the patches for the other MC's also?

I'm not complaining, I just want to enjoy all the features of the game and not lose the time I already have invested.

Thanks

RUPD3658 -> RE: MC General edition patch req's? (8/20/2005 5:12:38 AM)

I also bought the General's edition and had problem with the briefing menu sound files. I have patched up to 8.4 with no ill effects on game play, although the sound files still do not play during the briefing.

Basically, I would suggest just forgetting about the sound files and enjoying the game.

Just make sure to make back up copies of your save files in case of a crash.

See http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=898350 for how to do this.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI