RE: PBEM opponents wanted (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Opponents Wanted

kerguelen -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (11/28/2005 8:58:53 PM)

@krec

says that your email is disabled or I have no permission [&:]

TexHorns -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (11/28/2005 11:12:16 PM)

Krec, I sent you email.

As for Prussia I don't think we can add a player after we have started. Anyone know the answer? If we can let me know how to reaccess the set up screen.

Azog -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (11/29/2005 12:41:29 AM)

Once started not possible, I am affraid.

Krec -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (11/29/2005 1:40:01 AM)

i have just updated my matrix email, should work now.

kevyrec@sbcglobal.net

Krec -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (11/29/2005 6:57:45 AM)

France has the ball..............................

Kevan -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (11/29/2005 7:40:50 AM)

I really hate to complain about a game that I love, and which I've waited years for someone to make, but the PBEM really could stand some improvements. Simultaneous turns and the ability to add/drop players is essential, given the potential scope of a game. Once a TCP/IP game gets started, you can run through a few turns every time you get the players to sit down at the same time, but the PBEM is going to stretch out.

I'm glad to see the ongoing work of the folks at Matrix. There are lots of companies that would just leave things and make you pay for an expansion that's really just a patch with extra game content. Hopefully these PBEM issues can be resolved at some point in the future.

garoco -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (11/29/2005 2:07:58 PM)

Absolutely agree it.

Kevan -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (11/30/2005 11:57:25 PM)

Guys, it seems we have a difficult decision to make. Someone just posted that the v1.2 patch will be out sometime next week. Assuming that it's not compatible with the v1.2.14 that we've been using, do we wish to restart?

garoco -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (12/1/2005 12:32:55 AM)

I prefer suspend the game until that new patch will deliver

jimwinsor -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (12/1/2005 12:40:51 AM)

I agree we should go ahead and restart when the new patch comes in...but in the mean time why not continue our present game, just for the practice? This current game is time well spent IMO, getting used to how the PBEM system in this game works.

TexHorns -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (12/1/2005 7:05:48 AM)

I would prefer to continue until new patch comes out incase it gets delayed. I also agree it is good practice as it is my first pbem game. Also, when we restart we will have a prussian player.

At the rate of play as we get better at getting the files emailed we should be able to complete two turns per week, if nobody drops the ball.

Azog -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (12/1/2005 4:04:29 PM)

Prefer continue. Just to anoy a bit Garocco [;)].

Krec -> RE: PBEM opponents wanted (12/2/2005 7:00:58 AM)

France has the ball for turn 2

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI